Mission 16 (Rewrite)

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Dante were able to get rid of those demons before we started running towards the blue doors.  I opened the doors before I left it open for Dante.  Dante was walking beside me before we saw demons coming here, "You ready?" I ask Dante.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Am I ready?" Dante asked me in a sarcastic way.  Dante just chuckles at me before he tells me, "If I wasn't then I wouldn't be able to say this." Dante says to me.  Dante looks at the demons before he grabs his sword and yells out, "Let's rock!" Dante yells out to the demons.  I just laugh at this before I pulled out my guns as well and started firing it at the demons.

Dante just switches back and forth with his weapons before he was able to get a clean hit on the demons, "Bingo." Dante mutters out to himself.  I just looked at the demon before I used my dagger to get a clean hit on the demon's head, "Rest in Peace." I said to myself with a small smirk on my face.  I pulled my dagger out before Dante just laughed at this, "(Y/n), you really got some good jokes." Dante says to me.  I just looked at Dante before telling him, "Eh, not really. Your jokes are more funny than mine." I said to Dante.  

Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Come on, (Y/n). I can't take all the credit." Dante says to me.  I just giggled at this before telling Dante, "Alright, we both got some good jokes." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.  Dante just smiled at me before we started walking upstairs to the doors and we opened them.  Once me and Dante opened the doors, the doors behind us were blocked off now, "You know what that means?" I ask Dante.  Dante looks straight before he tells me, "Yup, we got demons in this room." Dante says to me.

We see those demon birds again and the other ones that shoot blue sharps at us.  We got our weapons out and started attacking them.  I was doing good on the demon-birds, while Dante was getting rid of the demons that are shooting sharp things at us.  I was able to kill the demon-birds and Dante was able to kill the other demons.  I took a deep breath before I started to wipe the sweat that was on my face, "Now that was a good workout." I said to myself with a little smirk on my face.

Dante looked at me before he just snickers at me before we started walking upstairs to walk towards the red doors before me and Dante opened it.  The room is a dead end, "Okay, so now what?" I ask myself.  Dante looked around the room before I noticed Dante walking towards a wheel before he used his sword to hit the wheel and something was coming down, "That solves your answer." Dante says to me.  I just shrugged my shoulders before I looked at the chain ball before looking back to Dante, "Dante, try jumping up on the chain ball. It will be a lot easier for you." I said to Dante. 

Dante jumps on the chain ball before he use his sword to hit at the chain ball and Dante was able to break it.  We heard a noise coming from our right side before we noticed walls were moving to show us that there was something behind it.  Dante walked towards the item before he grabbed it, "So that's one item down just one more to go." I said to Dante.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Yup, lets get going." Dante said to me.  Dante puts the item in his pocket, but before we could go anywhere the doors were now blocked off.

Dante's POV

(Y/n) looks around the room to check if the demons would appear and they did, "Out of our way." (Y/n) says to the demons.  (Y/n) pulls out her guns and starts firing her guns at the demons before she starts shooting her guns at the demons.  I just grabbed the two swords before I used their ice and fire power to get rid of the demon statues.  I was going to attack the other demon before I felt someone tackled me on the ground, "You alright?" (Y/n) asks me.  I looked at (Y/n) before I moved my hands on her hips that are almost closed to her flat butt, "Yeah, I am good. Thanks for saving me back there." I said to (Y/n).