nct ; camping

not the best but it's something I created within like fifteen minutes. I was going to be active more but I put a pause to that due to everything happening with wattpad. i hope all of you are doing well! remember to stay safe and take good care! 

"look everyone,  I am 100% sure that nothing will mess up this camping trip!" taeyong tries to reassure everyone who was inside the car. 

"I have a plan on what to do, like going on hikes and whatever. it'll be perfect! there won't be a swamp monster nor hitting a ranger in the no-no spot incident this time" Taeyong flashes a smile at everyone who wasn't even paying attention. 

"are you guys listening?" taeyong raised a brow. jisung lets out a little hum as chenle giggles at his phone. 

"taeyong, i'm pretty sure we lost one of our cars" jaehyun mumbles as he takes another glance at his rear view mirror. taeyong glances back to only notice one car, not two like theres suppose to be. 

"whoever's driving is an adult and knows how to get there, everyone has the link to the campsite. they're fine, I'm pretty sure" taeyong says too confidently. a minute later taeyong's phone starts to ring. he picks it up to see that it's from Johnny. 

"hellooo" taeyong coos. 

"we're not fine, I'm pretty sure I just got myself lost" Johnny says loudly into the phone. 

"it's okay just-"

"it's not okay!" renjun shouts from the background. 

"come get me!" renjun yells again. taeyong glances at jaehyun who only lets out a little sigh.

"we'll come find you" taeyong says. 

"hurry! I gotta use the bathroom!" mark screams. 

"oh me too!" lucas shouts. 

"lucas stop waving your hand around, taeyong can't see you" kun's voice appears through the phone. 

"oh"

--------------------------------------

"ahh, we're finally here!" taeyong inhaled the fresh air.  everyone enters out of the cars. the first thing taeyong wants them to do is huddle up. 

"okay everyone, i am taking all of your phones because we're going to have fun on this camping trip! here now put them in the bag" taeyong hands them a brown handbag to toss their phones in. 

"aww man, really? I need that for music" jaemin groans as he tosses his phone in the bag. 

"chenle, we can still play on our Nintendos" Jisung spoke. 

"no, they go in the bag too" kun says as he places his phone inside. 

"you just had to say that out loud huh" chenle sighed loudly towards jisung and tosses his nintendo inside the bag. 

"okay now let's set up" taeyong runs over towards the trunk of the car to set up tents. after an hour of setting up multiple tents and a lot of bickering, they finally finished. all they really needed to do was throw their bags of clothes into their tents. 

"hey hyuck, where's my duffel bag?" jeno shouted as he looked through the car for his bag. 

"I don't know" donghyuck says with his mouth stuffed with watermelon. 

"i thought I told you to grab it" jeno got out of the car. 

"no you didn't" donghyuck said, jeno stared at him with a blank face.