3 | What Do You Mean, You're Okay With It?

"That guy is a creep," Dani said suddenly, nodding at someone behind me.

I frowned slightly, turning slightly to see what she meant.

The most attractive guy I'd ever seen was staring at me, completely ignoring the insanely gorgeous girl right in front of him.

His scent reached me over the throng of alcohol-smelling party-goers. Chocolate? Who the hell smelled like chocolate?

I wondered if he tasted like chocolate, too...

My Wolf purred at the thought, urging me to go over there.

"Julie? Hello? Earth to Julie!"

Dani was snapping her fingers under my nose. I looked back to her, feeling happy and bubbly. "What's up?" I asked, glancing over at the young man again.

He was still watching me, the girl with him getting frustrated.

I smiled slightly as she stomped off, totally acting like a spoiled little bitch.

"My God, Julie, are you checking him out?" Dani hissed, dimpling at me. I shrugged, not ashamed in the least. My Wolf was okay with checking this guy out, for some insane reason.

"Yep. He's cute, yeah?" I grinned at her. She shrugged. "I guess. Not my type, but sure. If you like players," she muttered. I frowned at her.

"Dani," I scolded. She smiled smugly. "He looks like the type is all," she snapped, on the defensive.

I rolled my eyes, glancing back at my stalker guy. "I'm going to the bathroom. I'm sweating like hell," I muttered.

Dani raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to masturbate to get your mind off that guy?" She asked, her tone condescending.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't masturbate, you idiot," I snapped, walking towards the hall.

In the bathroom, I splashed cold water on my face, taking deep breaths through my nose.

I used a paper towel to wipe the water off my face, shaking my head. Damn those attractive stalker-ish types.

I tossed the towel away, walking out of the bathroom.

Only to be grabbed from behind, a hand clamped over my mouth, muffling my shriek.

I struggled against a strong hold, sharp tingles traveling over my skin. I was dragged backwards as I whimpered, into a dark room.

The door slammed shut right before the light snapped on. My captor released me.

I spun around, ready to kick the shit out of some balls-

It was him.

The guy who staring at me.

Damn those attractive stalker-ish types.

I scowled. "What the hell was-" I was cut off by his lips on mine, his teeth nipping at my bottom lip.

I let out a moan as the tingles started, my arms instinctively wrapping around his neck. His hands moved down to my stomach, hiking up my dress.

I could feel his erection, pressed against my thigh. I moaned again as he swirled his tongue around mine, no doubt getting my lipstick all over his mouth.

He tasted as good as he smelled.

All chocolate-y and delicious. Mouth-watering.

He suddenly drew back, panting. I smiled slightly, knowing what the tingles on my skin were.