7 | Need

LENNOX'S P.O.V.

I stared at Julie's fleeing form, my chest aching.

Damn Margo. I wanted to be with her, with Julie.

I wish it wasn't like Margo was blackmailing me into staying away from my mate. But it was.

I couldn't see Julie hurt anymore than she already was, and Margo was threatening me with her family.

I couldn't do that to my mate.

She'd hate me.

More than she already did.

You can't get all protective over me, Lennox! You rejected me!

What had Margo said to her? She couldn't have meant that.

She couldn't wish Margo would kill her.

It would be easier for everyone if I were dead. Easier for you. You wouldn't be hurting right now if I were dead.

Julie. I needed to tell her I was sorry. I needed her.

How could a woman - no, not a woman - a fifteen-year-old girl do this to me? Make me so weak in the knees, so angry, so happy?

I needed her to take the Beta position. If she took the position, she'd be close by. I could protect her, she'd talk to me. I could talk to her.

God, Juliette - do you know what you do to me?

I gripped my hair, squeezing my eyes shut. I couldn't marry Margo. I couldn't. What would that mean for Julie? Would it hurt her? Would she die, if I fathered another woman's child?

If she died, I knew that I'd die. Not from some damn mate bond, but because Julie was the sun.

Her silky blonde hair shone brighter than it, her beautiful brown eyes alive with her happiness, dull with her hurt.

They'd been dull more often than not.

I needed her.

IneedyouIneedyouIneedyouIneedyouIneedyou

She would think I'm so pathetic if she heard my thoughts. But it was the truth. I needed Juliette Mason, and I needed her more than anything.

Fuck Margo. Fuck her pack. Fuck her father.

I needed Juliette Mason.

My Wolf growled in agreement, fighting to take over and run after her. But first I'd have to distract Margo...

*

I walked down the hall, towards Margo's room.

I frowned when I heard grunting and moaning. Moaning? What?

I thought of Julie's moans, and how much they made me just want to...

Alert: Horny Teenaged Werewolf. Alert.

"Faster, Margo!"

Oh, shit.

That was a male. I heard another moan, and cringed. Oh, they are not doing what I think they're doing!

Another moan - longer, louder.

No, they were.

Margo was cheating on me. That bitchy hypocrite.

JulieJulieJulieJulieJulieJulieJulieJulieJulieJulieJulieJulieJulieJulie...

My Wolf was going insane, debating between ripping Margo's throat out and going to our mate.

He took over, pushing me to the back of my mind. Julie was his mate, and he'd waited long enough.

I need you.