| Author's Note

All characters created in this book are fiction. Any relation to persons living and/or dead is totally coincidence.

This is not one of those "he's an Alpha and she's been bullied and beaten and abused all her life so he rejected her because he hates her" kind of books.

This is a "he's an alpha and he's supposed to get married to this girl and he can't let a mate get in the way of that so he rejects her and she's sorta cool with that" kind of books.

Julie's the Beta's daughter, and everybody respects that - they just don't treat her like she's more important than them.

Yes, Lennox looks for Julie while she's gone, but he also focuses on running the pack and trying to get the girl he was supposed to marry off his ass.

Just saying.

There are no hard feelings between Julie and Lennox when she leaves.

Well, sorta. Sorta not. They don't hate each other.

Julie left the pack because of the girl Lennox was supposed to marry, not because of Lennox himself.

Just to be clear.

And, yes, Julie's 15 at the start of the book. That's like seventeen in the world of Werewolves.

And now we are crystal.

Anyway, I hope you like this - I wanted to write a book where the kids of the rejected mate know what's going on, they understand that their dad hasn't been there for the last ten years or so.

My brother is 10 years old, and he understands more than some 13-year-olds.

ADDED DRAMA.

I tried writing a book like this, but I didn't really like where it was going. So I scrapped it, and started this one.

So enjoy!

** wefall2 **