Chapter One.

(Warnings)

The car screeched to a stop, right in front of one of the most famous cliffs in the area. It was a 100 foot drop, and the ground below was dotted with beautiful trees and flowing rivers. A girl with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes slept peacefully in the backseat, and her father sat in the front. The little girl woke up when the car stopped.

"Huh?" The little girl murmured sleepily. "Dad, what are we doing?" She asked, looking to the front seat of the car. 

The little girl's dad had his eyes squeezed shut. "Get out." He commanded, his voice an empty monotone.

"What?" The girl asked with a confused frown on her face. "Is this a joke?" She asked with a worried half smile. They were still a half hour away from their home. 

"Get out." He repeated. "Please."

Confused, the little girl got out of the car. 

The Dad's eyes softened "You forgot your locket." He muttered quietly. 

The little girl grabbed a small, silver heart locket and took a step further away from the car. "D-dad?" She asked. He didn't look quite right, his face too pale, his eyes too wild. The little girl had an uneasy feeling in her stomach, like the calm before a storm. She started to fiddle with her locket, opening and shutting it. The car door slammed shut, leaving the little girl standing on the road. Then without warning the car accelerated as it neared the edge of the cliff.

"WAIT!!" Screamed the little girl, finally understanding. But it was too late.