13 - Narration

Aliah's POV

My cellphone beeped.

From: Sir Daze

Aliah, they're already on the Billy Angel Cake Company. They are wearing hoodie and cap. Go on quickly and safe.

Copy!

I hurriedly went to the address that my boss send to me. After i park my car, i nervously go out as i stepped on the floor. For sure, they are not complete. I calm myself and went to the cafe. The interior design is fancy and spacious. The background is white so it's pretty for my eyes.

The two men wearing hoodies are not hard to find. They both wearing a cap, talking, actually i can hear their voices in my place.

I slowly walk to their table when jooheon smile when he look at me and i still don't know the man who's back is on me. I stood infront of them and say hello. When they both look at me, i was shocked knowing that I.M is here too! OMO!

My heart beats faster when we shake hands. I'm so nervous to meet them.

"Hi, I'm the assigned Architect to your Music Room" i said straightly while smiling.

"Yeah, Sit with us" jooheon pull a chair next to him and I.M sit next to me.

"Uh, what do you want to eat?" I.M asked me, being polite.

Jooheon wait for my answer too, smiling.

"Uh, coffee and banana coconut cake"

I.M told the waiter our orders.

"By the way, what's your name?" Jooheon asked, smiling widely again. Waaaaah, he looks so handsome and bright.

"Aliah. Don't introduce because i already know your name" i said and smile too.

They both laughed on what i said.

"Are you one of the monbebe's?" I.M asked.

I scratch my neck a little and think when i remember what my boss said.

"Uh.."

"It's okay, you can tell us. It's not awkward" jooheon said surely.

"Uh yeah" i said shyly.

They woah in chorus, shocked. The waiter interrupt us because of our orders. We order a coffee and a slice of cake for a breakfast.

"Aliah, don't be awkward. Consider us as your friend okay? Be comfortable" I.M said and smile.

"Yeah, who do you like the most in monsta x?"

"Are you for real?" I.M asked, jooheon and i laughed.

Well, should i say changkyun? Is it awkward if i say that he's my bias? What if i make him uncomfortable because of that?

"I like all of you of course but i think minhyuk is the one i like the most"

I.M nod while Jooheon smile.

"I expect that but it hurts a little" jooheon said holding his chest.

I laughed.

"I like all of you, really. I always think that you're so cool when you rap but how do you manage to be the cutest at the same time and I.M, uh..." I think first before i speak up "... he's the maknae and a quiet one but i feel that he's sweet and warm. You're a great rapper and vocalist and also you're handsome" i said confidently infront of him. The truth is, i just want to hide for now.

They smile on what i said.

"That's true" jooheon said and drink his coffee.

I.M nods too.

"Is it okay if we take you to our dorm? The members, they want to meet you too and you know to discuss the design" my love said.

Who cares to my endearment on him? HAHAHA.

"Yeah, sure" i said.