34 - Narration

Aliah's POV

It's already midnight and we're all in kihyun ang hyungwon's room, watching a horror movie. They bought can beers and snacks. We all bonded together awhile ago in the swimming pool because we will leave tomorrow early.

It's sad, days have passed like a minute. I think after this, they're going to be busy like they used to be. Well, for sure I'll be busy too. By the way, their music room is now under construction.

"The horror parts are starting" kihyun said, who's sitting on his bed beside hyungwon.

"Yeah" Jooheon and Minhyuk hugged each other.

They are all sitting on the floor while they said that i should be here at the bed with I.M. I hugged my legs as i remain focused on the TV. I'm not really scared when it comes to horror movies so I'm really excited what's gonna happen.

I got surprised when I.M hugs me and bury his face to my shoulder. I felt the warm of his body. I really look so small next to him but i love it.

"I.M is scared" minhyuk said, pointing us.

"I think not, he's just being clingy" Shownu said that make us laughed.

"Hyungs, you should get a girl instead of teasing me" i.m said faced them, still hugging me.

"I don't want to find because she will come to the right time" hyungwon said.

The members tease him. "That's so corny" jooheon said.

"I will not be surprised if hyungwon is the next to have a girlfriend" wonho said.

I smile hearing them tease each other. I'm still focused on the TV when I.M comb my hair carefully. When i stare at his face, he smile widely that makes my heart flutter.

"You are quiet today" he said in a low tone.

"Because we're watching. You miss my voice already?" I smile like an evil, teasing.

"Sing for me too"

Omo! "Why?" I asked, holding my cheeks because i feel that it's burning!

"Your voice is really good and you sang for hyung" he said, still fixing my hair.

"That was a dare" i said smiling and pinch his cheeks.

"Hey lovebirds! Get a room already" kihyun said while the members are staring at us.

"Yeah the movie is finished" wonho said teasing us too.

"I.M, we can switch you know just tell me" minhyuk said, explaining.

"Yeah, i was planning to"

"I'm just joking. I still want Aliah to be my roommate" minhyuk said without hesitation that make the members laughed.

I can't resist to smile when i.m speaks. "Then, shownu hyung how about you and Aliah switch?"

Shownu smile while minhyuk pouts.

"Of course, if she wants to switch it's fine for me" shownu said.

"I.M is right, minhyuk. You're just teasing her all night" kihyun said.

"Okay fine. Aliah, are you sure?" Minhyuk asked, not giving up.

I smile and give him thumbs up.

"Okay guys you can go now to your rooms and sleep because we need to wake early" kihyun said to us.

He's really the mom:)

"Okay let's go"

__________________________________________

Insert: GOT7

"You like the girl, bambam?" Mark asked.

Bambam shrugs while Jackson and Yugyeom is staring at him.

Bambam sigh as he stare at his cellphone and type something.

___________________________________________

Aliah's POV

I'm already at shownu's bed. I took out my face wash and toothbrush and went to the comfort room. I started washing my face and brush my teeth after. When I'm done, i went on the bed and look at him. He's staring at the mirror, checking out his handsome face.

"What are you doing?" I asked smiling.

He looks at me and smile cutely, so innocent. "Nothing"

"Aren't you tired?" He asked and sits on his bed.

"A little. Oh wait, here's your hoodie"

I took the red and violet hoodies on my bag and handed it to him but he only took the red.

"You can keep it"

Omo? HUHU!

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah" he said. I hug the jacket and i lay on the bed smiling.

Time check. [11:53 pm]

*Cellphone vibrates*

Who would it be at this hour?

Oh, it's bam.

BAMBAM: Are you still awake?

I reply: Yeah, what's up?

BAMBAM: I want to say something to you.

I reply: Oh, what is it?

"Who are you texting? Your phone keeps on beeping" I.M said, laying on the bed and staring at me.

"Oh, bambam sends me a message. He said he wants to say something" i said.

"Okay" i secretly bite my lips and stare at the screen.

BAMBAM: Can i court you?

BAMBAM: I like you

WHAT?!

Bambam is calling...

I threw my cellphone in shock when it suddenly rang, thank god it's still on the bed. I.M looked at me suspiciously and i just avoid his eye contact.

"Hello?" I answered on a low tone.

[You didn't answer to my messages]

"Oh, well, the thing is--"

[Promise, since the start i like you so much. Believe me]

"But, bam you can't like me"

[I already did]

"I don't want to hurt you"

[Why? You can't love me?]

"I already have someone. I love him]

[Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know]

"You don't need to be sorry"

[Go to sleep, bye. Thanks for the time]

I bite my lips as i ended the call. I looked at i.m who's back is on me. Is he sleeping already? I sighed.

3rd person's point of view

Im Changkyun smiles as he heard what Aliah said.

"I already have someone. I love him"