31 - Narration

Aliah's POV

I'm with Minhyuk already and we just finished celebrating. I have a lot of fun today, it's still lingers on my mind. I sighed as i stare at the ceiling, it's tiring but worth it.

"So, what's going on between you and I.M?" Minhyuk asked, smiling.

I smiled too. "None but we're close now"

Minhyuk jump on his bed. "Hmm, what if i switched to I.M's place?"

I stare at minhyuk who's wiggling his eyebrows, teasing me. Well, it's fine with me! A night with I.M? Who's going to say no for that?

"You're really a tease" i said and shake my head.

[Knock knock]

"I'll go" minhyuk said and walked to the door.

Jooheon appears. "Hey, let's play truth or dare. The members are already at the pool area"

"Okay, we'll follow"

Minhyuk smile.

"For sure, some secrets will be revealed tonight. Are you ready?"

____________________________________________

"Truth or Dare?" Kihyun asked.

Wonho gave us a sweet smile and took the dare. We're all waiting for kihyun to tell what he wants to wonho do.

"Jump in the pool"

"That's easy" wonho said, smirking.

We laughed watching wonho jumped. Wonho come back with his board shorts and his shirt is on his hand. He looks hot! He spin the bottle and it points on minhyuk.

"Truth or Dare?" Wonho asked.

"Truth" minhyuk said and wait excitedly to the question.

"If you have a chance to Aliah, would you date her?"

Shownu, Kihyun and Jooheon smiled at wonho's question while hyungwon and I.M are staring at minhyuk, waiting for the answer.

Minhyuk smirk at me. Argh! This is his plan!

"Yeah, of course. She's beautiful and our personality is match so i think we're on the same vibes"

Minhyuk spin the bottle.

No....not me!!!!

It's slowly turning around until it stops....on me.

ARGH!

"Aliah, truth or dare" minhyuk asked on a teasing tone.

For sure if i say truth, my secret will be revealed. Fine, I'll pick dare.

I smile. "Dare"

"Oh.." the members said im chorus.

"Except me, who is the closest member to you? But since you pick dare, i dare you to sing for the second closest member to you"

Hyungwon and Kihyun smiled.

Minhyuk's POV

I think she will pick Shownu hyung because she's not already shy infront of him. I know that I.M will get jealous.