35 - Narration

Aliah's POV

Time check [4:02 am]

Minhyuk come to our room and play a loud music just to wake us up. I throw the pillow to minhyuk who's laughing because of our annoyed face.

"Wake up!!!!!!!" He shouted.

Changkyun stand up and push minhyuk to let him out. While I'm going back to sleep, i heard the door open at the comfort room. I still want to sleep more, ugh! For sure he'll pull me up again.

3 minutes later.....

I felt that i.m sit on my bed and tapped my arm. He stand up, pulling the blanket but i still don't open my eyes.

"Hey, let's prepare. Just sleep on my shoulder later" he said and took my one hand.

"4 minutes, promise" i said with no energy.

He's still holding my hand so i use my other hand to pull him. He fall beside me so i hugged him right away. Ugh, i never felt so comfy in my life. I clung both of my arms to him and pull the blanket up.

"Because of what you did, i just want to sleep more" he said that makes my heart more crazy.

We hugged each other and sleep happily.

__________________________________________

[Minhyuk, Shownu]

"Did you wake them up?" Shownu hyung asked.

I laughed. "Yeah, i play a loud music and shout at them. They looked really annoyed"

Shownu smile. "Ok, I will take a bath already"

"I'll be back. I'm going to the other members"

____________________________________________

[ Meanwhile in Jooheon and Wonho's room]

Wonho is already awake, checking his social media accounts on his cellphone and Jooheon just woke up.

Wonho: Let's get ready.

Jooheon: it's still early *pouts*

Wonho: there's someone we need to wake up

Jooheon: *sigh* okay.

___________________________________________

[ Kihyun and Hyungwon's room]

Kihyun just finished waking up hyungwon which is very hard.

"Why do we need to leave early?" Hyungwon asked confused.

"Because our manager say that. We'll be busy for a week for sure" kihyun said.

"Oh okay, I just go to I.M's room"

______________________________________________

Hyungwon walked to the hallway with his jacket on looking so handsome and knocked on i.m's room with aliah. When no one answer, he try if it's lock but it's not. He quietly enter inside and looked around.

He walked silently on the bed. When he pull the blanket, he laughed and thought that they're cute. He pull out his cellphone on his jacket and capture their face. He took a lot of photos in every angle and one of them is a selfie with him.

Hyungwon left the room and go back to their room.

"Kihyun! Look at these" hyungwon said laughing.

Kihyun walked closely to him, wondering.

Hyungwon showed all of the photos that he took. Kihyun just cover his mouth because of shock.

"I didn't expect that!" Kihyun said shockly and laugh too.

"They are sweet, i want a girl too" hyungwon said, holding his chest.

___________________________________________

Shownu and Minhyuk are already finished bathing and so the others too but i.m and aliah are still on their good sleep.

"They are still sleeping?" Wonho asked.

"Yeah, i just go there like a few minutes ago and i find them hugging each other and still dreaming" hyungwon said, showing the pictures.

"Really? That two is really uh" minhyuk said unbelievably.

"Let's wake them up?" Shownu asked smiling.

"Ready your cellphones" jooheon said laughing.

They all nodded and walked to the room. Minhyuk open the door silently and they hear the water sound coming from the bathroom.

"Who's on the bathroom?" Jooheon asked in a low tone.

"Oh, guys, what are you doing there?" The members looked at Aliah who's sitting on the bed.

"We want to check if you're done already" shownu said.

"I.M is still bathing and i just woke up, sorry" aliah said and show them a peace sign. The other members laughed while minhyuk gave aliah a teasing smile.

[Fastforward]

i.m's outfit

Aliah's outfit

Aliah's outfit

c: pinterest___________________________________________

c: pinterest
___________________________________________

The members said they will wait for us at the van.

"Where is the violet jacket?" He asked.

I pointed the bag and he went to it. He open the bag and took out the jacket. He walked infront of me and said that i should wear the jacket. After he wears it to me, i clung to his nape and hug him.

"Are you a possessive type?" I whisper.

"Sometimes. Is it a turn off?" He asked worriedly.

"No, it's cute because it's you" i said, smiling.

We let go each other arms and hold hands. He kissed my forehead too before we left at the room. He's a sweet boyfriend, like what i think.

I hope that my wish will come true..

Flashback

"Blow the candles and make a wish" minhyuk said happily.

I closed my eyes. I wish that I.M understand me and never left me even though we didn't understand each other anymore.

After that, i blow the candles.