15 - Narration

Aliah's POV

I rest on the sofa as we finished all the discussion and measuring the other furnitures they want. Im a little bit tired as usual but it's worth it. I've so much fun working with them.

"Are you tired?" I open my eyes when someone sit beside me.

"A little" Kihyun smile and close his eyes too.

"Ya! Is everyone doing okay? Are you tired, Aliah?" Minhyuk asked, he looks worried.

I open my eyes and smile at them, making sure that i'm okay.

"Do you want to eat first before going home?" I.M appears holding a jacket.

I feel so happy today. Everyone is so friendly and i can see I.M closely. For sure, while im here I'll enjoy it. When the time comes that I'll finished my work with them, I'm going to miss them. I will miss everything.

"Uh, im really fine" i smile as i stare at him.

"You're going home now?" Wonho asked who's doing some push ups.

I nod at him and smile. "Oh, it's a little bit scary in the roads. Don't worry, our manager will accompany you to make sure that you're safe" shownu said.

I immediately looked at I.M who's wearing his jacket.

"I'll go with her" the members got shocked of  what I.M said.

"I want to go too!" Minhyuk shouted excitedly.

"Oh okay, by the way where's hyungwon?" Shownu asked, looking around.

"Maybe in the bathroom" kihyun said.

"Uh, guys, thank you for your cooperation today. It's so fun to work with you all. I'll go home now" i smile to the four of them and go with I.M and minhyuk.

As we go outside, the coldness of the sky hugs us.

"It's cold today" minhyuk said.

"Should we go to a cafe?" I.M asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, do you want too?" I asked him.

"Notice me guys" minhyuk said crying and we laughed noticing that we're talking, just the two of us.

"Let's go" i said.

We decided to use their van and their manager is the one who's driving. We separate seats on the van because of unknown reason. I look at I.M whose staring at his phone for a minute.

I took out my phone and click my Instagram. I follow back minhyuk on my real account and switch it immediately on my fan account.

Instagram

imnameim.
@ImChangkyun

Hey love, I'm so happy today! I hope you're doing well. Waaaaah, stay healthy and eat your dinner okay? Thank you for replying me a message awhile ago:))) I didn't expect that you're reading my messages to you! Thanks love:)❤️

Sent.

After i send those messages, i waited for his reaction. He clicks something on his phone and stare at it.

OMO!

HE SMILE!!!! OH MY GOSH!

He put his phone on his pocket and smile a little.

He smile to my messages right????

"Let's go! I'm so cold" minhyuk said.

I notice that we're already here at the cafe. We went inside and order the coffee we want. While waiting to our orders, i speak up.

"You're really cold?" I asked minhyuk.

"Yeah, but it's normal. It's just that i get cold easily" We stare at him.

"Oh, you should not join us. What if you get sick?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, hyung. Are you okay?" I.M asked too.

"Aigoo, this two are so worried" he whispers but enough for us to hear. "Aliah, Maknae, I'm okay. You're worrying too much. Our coffee is ready"