40 - The End

Aliah's POV

3 days later...

My boss and my other friends are still questioning me because i reject the offer. I don't really know too why am i not happy. I think it's because I'm too occupied to have a work.

I can't do this for now.

I'm lying on my bed, checking my account. I'm still hoping that it's true. I want to tell him that i have a long dream about him but i know that it's too impossible.

They are really good guys. They protect, comfort, and make me happy. As i said, I don't deserve them. They are idols and I'm just a nobody. So please god, don't gave a path to him coming to me.

___________________________________________

[I.M and Minhyuk]

"This is it, maknae. It is the exact location of the cafe where you and the girl meet" minhyuk said as they are waiting for the architect who's going to design their music room.

"Uh, excuse me? Monsta-x?" A middle aged man asked them.

I.M looked at him, wondering.

"Uhm yeah, do you need anything?"

The man sit infront of them and smile.

"I am the assigned architect to your music room"

"What?" I.M asked. Minhyuk sigh and gave a little smile.

"Uh, i thought the assigned architect is a girl?" Minhyuk asked.

The man smiled. "Oh, how did you know that? Do you know her?"

Minhyuk and I.M stare at each other, they looked so happy.

"Uh yes, but did she reject the project or something happened?" I.M asked.

The man thought that maybe this man have a feelings for Aliah. He smile to the members and cough.

"Do you like her?"

Minhyuk laughed by the man's question while I.M just avoid his gaze.

"It's okay. This is her number so you can meet her. I'll postponed our meeting today okay? Goodluck" the man said and waved his hand, walking away.

_________________________________________

[Aliah]

"Hey, don't cry aliah. We're going to take care of you"  the sister said.

Since now, I still can't forget that sister who take care of me since i was a little. I don't know why my parents give me easily to an orphanage.

I sipped on my coffee as i get to remember my past. I am staring at the glass where i can see a few people walking. Even now, I don't know if it's still a dream or it's already real.

I took out my sketch notebook and mechanical pencil. I smile and start to think his image on my mind. I start sketching his eyes, nose, lips, jaw and hair.

You're so handsome, my love.

____________________________________________

"I am going with you too" minhyuk said.

I nodded and we dressed up. Shownu asked where are we going and said that we're going to a coffee shop to meet someone.

Fastforward>>

Time check [9:27 pm]

"Are we at the right cafe?" I asked to minhyuk.

Minhyuk nods. "I'm sure, we went here together with the same time today"

"Okay, let's go"

We went inside and sit on the middle so we  can see the people. We both order a coffee and i looked around.

"Hyung, I don't know her face so if ever you saw her, tell me"

"Okay, I'm sure that we will see her today" minhyuk said, giving me a hope.

"But we didn't meet her awhile ago, right? Our dreams are now messed up" i said.

"Hey, we're still not sure"

"Wait, I will get our order" i said and stand up.

I am walking thinking about the girl in my dream and I didn't notice that I'll bump to a woman. Her notebook and pencil fell to the floor so i quickly took the open notebook and saw a sketch. I stopped when i saw my face? Is it me?

When she took her notebook from me, our hands touched.

What?

The woman stopped too and stare at me. Her eyes get bigged when she noticed who i am. Why do i feel this weird sensation?

Is she the girl in my dream? Why am i feeling this now? My heart is beating so fast the moment our hands touched.

"Why do i feel like i know you?" I said in a low tone but when she heard it, she avoid my gaze.

"Hey maknae, our order is read--oh she's the girl!" Minhyuk said.

What?

"I'm sure, she's the girl in my dream that you're dating" minhyuk said.

"Can we talk?" I asked, i feel like that i miss her so much.

She nods. I hold her arm and pull her to a open space where no one people are walking around. The moment i stopped walking, i slowly turn around.

Aliah's POV

Oh god. I miss him so much. God, is this your plan? Aish, i said don't make a path for him to come to me.

The moment he faced me, i quickly hugged him tight. I can't resist myself now after that what happened is all a dream. I cry because of so much happiness.

Please, make it real.

He hugged me back tightly.

"Please, tell me that this is not a dream" i whisper.

"No, it's not. It's real now, don't cry" he said and combed my hair.

"Really?" I asked happily.

He let go of the hug and stare at me smiling. He nods and wipe my tears. He stare at my face for a minute, and as time goes by our face is now closer.

I stare at his lips and closed my eyes the moment he sealed me with a kiss. A passionate and slow one.

"Oops, i didn't mean to see it" we stopped when we hear minhyuk's voice and looked at him who's looking up.

We laughed together.

"You destroy a wonderful moment" I.M said and punch minhyuk's arm lightly.

"Let's go now! See? It's a happy ending!" Minhyuk shouted.

We walked happily in the middle of the night under the stars.

For the second time around, it's now real.