33 - Narration

Shownu's POV

"Where is Minhyuk and Aliah?" I asked I.M.

"Maybe still sleeping. I'll go to their room when minhyuk's awake" he said.

I see. They already confessed that they liked each other. He looks so bright and happy today. I saw kihyun and jooheon already cooking our breakfast so i went to them to help.

"Minhyuk is still sleeping?" Kihyun asked.

"Yeah, Aliah too" i said.

"Look at I.M" kihyun said, smiling widely.

I look at I.M who's looking at his phone and to the hallway. He badly wants to go the room and check her. I shake my head and smile. Our maknae is really inlove.

Minhyuk's POV

"Hey, wake up!"

I already brush my teeth and wash my face but this girl is still dreaming on her good sleep. I try to wake her up twice but she'll only roll on the side of the bed.

I shake my head and go out. She needs I.M.

"Hey hyung, is she awake?" As soon as i enter the kitchen, i.m already questioned me.

"I'm tired. I'm so tired to wake her up. She's a sleepyhead"

"Really?" Wonho asked while putting down the foods on the table.

_________________________________________

I.M's POV

I secretly left them and went to their room. When i already at the door, i knock three times but no one answers. Is she okay? What if she's sick?

I try to open the door and it's not locked. I closed the door after i enter. I walked silently to her bed. She's still sleeping and the blanket is covering the half of her face. She looks like a baby.

"Hey. Brush your teeth already, the breakfast is almost prepared." i said softly.

"Yeah, i brush my teeth already" she said with a low tone and hoarse voice.

"And you go back to bed?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah" she still answers with her closed eyes.

I stare at her for a minute. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me. She looks so innocent and beautiful.

"Oh, why are you staring at me? By the way, your jacket are here"

"C'mon, let's eat breakfast. Keep my jackets for now" i said.

I extend my hand to her to help her get up to the bed but she's too lazy to reach my hand. I took her hand and pull her to sit.

"You're making me crazy" i whispers.

I am still holding her hand when someone come in.

"Hey you two, what are you doing?" Minhyuk asked, teasing us again.

"They are holding hands" kihyun said, smiling.

I looked at them with a blank expression.

"Hyung, you're teasing again! You can leave"

Kihyun hit minhyuk's arm and pull him to the door. They leave with a smile on their face. I looked at her and she's still not on her sense.

"Baby, if you still don't get up i will carry you to the comfort room"

She open her eyes. "Okay fine, I'll fixed myself now. Halikan kita diyan eh"

What? Argh, i don't undertand what did she say. What language is that?