23 - Narration

Aliah's POV

I exhale freely knowing that shownu and minhyuk is kind to keep my secret. I don't know what will happen if I.M finds out that I'm the one who own that account.

"Are you sure that you don't want to tell it earlier?" Shownu asked.

Minhyuk nods. "Yeah, what if he gets mad?"

I sighed. "I don't know. I just don't have the guts to tell him. You know, it's not that easy to confess that you love someone. If there's an easy way for sure I'll do it but that's not how it goes"

"Hey, we're waiting on kihyun's room. You didn't even tell us that you all want here" wonho shouted, going downstairs.

We laughed.

"I.M, aren't you hungry?" Minhyuk asked. I stare at him who's watching TV on the living room.

"I'll eat food later" he said.

Shownu and Minhyuk look at me and nods. I smile and took my cellphone. They're waiting for me to message him on Instagram.

"What are you doing?" Wonho asked, looking at us.

"Nothing, we're just looking at her Instagram feed" shownu said.

Wonho nods and go the living room.

Instagram

imnameim.

Love, i miss you:((

Take care of yourself okay?

Eat a lot of foods and don't make yourself hungry!!!!

I love youuuu baby❤️

Sent.

"Are you really that sweet to him?" minhyuk whispers, making us laughed.

"Yeah" i nodded and smile shyly.

We secretly look at I.M who's staring at his phone now. We look at my phone when it beeps.

imnameim liked your message.

I.M hurriedly went to the refrigerator and took a lot of fruits, chicken and rice. We're all shocked because he really listen on what i said! OH MY GOSH! We didn't notice that we're all staring at him shocked.

"What? It looks like you've seen a ghost" We avoid his eye contact and coughed a little.

"It's because..." Minhyuk said thinking.

"it's because we're mesmerized to your beauty" shownu continued what minhyuk's going to say.

I laughed on what shownu said.

"You're cute" i said to shownu, laughing.

Minhyuk laughed fakely and hit his arm while I.M is looking at us suspiciously. He raised his eyebrow to me and stare.

"What?"

He sit infront of me and eat the foods that he took.

"You all seems suspicious" I.M said, staring at us.

We looked at each other nervously. By looking at shownu and minhyuk, they're nervous because of my secret.

"Maknae, don't mind us. It's just that aliah told us her secrets that's why we're shocked when you come because we think that you heard our conversation"

"Oh? Is that so? Don't worry, I can keep secrets too but not that long" he said and bite the chicken.

"Don't worry Aliah, your secret are safe with us, right Shownu hyung?" Minhyuk whispers.