18 - Narration

Aliah's POV

Kihyun said that he's with Shownu and they're already at the cafe. I walk fastly to the cafe and went inside. As i am finding them, i saw kihyun waving his hands and smiling widely.

He's so cute!

I sit with them. They both looked at me not saying anything.

"Are you sleepy?" Shownu asked staring at me. He looks worried but i think I'm just hallucinating.

I laughed. "I'm not. I just finished working"

"Oh im sorry, are you tired? Do you want to go home?" Kihyun asked immediately.

"It's fine, guys. I'm already here so let's go to your dorm?"

They both nod and quietly stand up. There's nothing to worry about, I'm just super tired because i didn't eat anything. Maybe i ask kihyun later if i can eat food on their dorm.

When we went outside, i saw their van and it looks like their manager is their driver.

As i stepped, i felt so weak. I'm not sleepy but I'm so tired. I hold shownu's arm who's next to me because my legs felt so weak.

"Hey, are you okay?" Shownu asked worriedly.

Kihyun looked at me worriedly.

Until my eyesight dimmed and I lost consciousness.

Shownu's POV

I quickly catch her before she fall. I'm expecting that she might faint any second. She really looks tired as she enter the cafe awhile ago.

"Let's go to the van" I run to our van and sit her carefully. I sit beside her and put her head into my shoulder.

"Manager, she faint. Drive a little faster to our dorm" Kihyun said.

Monsta X's Dorm

Minhyuk and jooheon are on the sofa waiting for shownu and kihyun, excited to meet Aliah again. While I.M is staring at his phone and playing with his teddy bear. Hyungwon is sitting next to I.M cuddling him. Wonho is on the kitchen eating a banana, waiting too.

"Kihyun said that the designs are ready" minhyuk said to the members.

"Yeah, I'm excited to see the designs" Wonho shouted from the kitchen.

"Hey, who's that alz_kyun?" Hyungwon asked I.M, making the members looked at them.

"I don't know. Just some random fan account" I.M said.

The doorbell rangs and Jooheon run to the door. The other members are smiling too because of excitement. When jooheon open the door, shownu appears carrying Aliah on his arms bridal style.

Jooheon give a space to let shownu enter.

"What happened?" Jooheon asked.

"What's happening?" Wonho asked, walking closely to shownu.

Shownu lay her on the sofa gently.

"What happened, hyung?" I.M asked, staring at Aliah.

Kihyun feels so guilty. He made her meet him just to make them happy. He quietly go to his room and sit quietly on his bed, thinking.

"We meet at the cafe. When we went outside i was shocked when she hold my arm and then i see on her face that she felt so tired. That time, i think that is she really okay? I want to carry her but she passed out and thank god i catch her before she fall" shownu said, explaining to the members.