32 - Narration

Aliah's POV

I feel so happy today. I never felt this since i was a kid. I just think today that this happiness that I'm feeling right now, do i deserve this? Because I can't think how lucky i am to get close to this boys.

I.M, Wonho, Shownu, Minhyuk, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Jooheon... They are all superstars. I am to far to level them. They don't deserve me.

Why am i feeling sad so suddenly right now? Am i overthinking?

"What are you doing here? It's cold" I got shocked when I.M appears out of nowhere. I felt a warm jacket on my shoulders. For sure, shownu oppa said that i am here.

"You have a lot of jackets" i said and smile.

"Yeah, because they are warm"

I smile as i felt happiness and excitement because I'm with him. I want to love him freely but there's a fear in my heart. I'm scared because we're not on the same level.

"By the way, are they sleeping already?"

"I guess not, i think they are waiting for us before they go to sleep"

I nodded. "Do you want to go now?" I asked and stare at his face. He really have a beautiful face.

"Yeah, you might catch a cold because you're wearing shirt and shorts"

I smile secretly. He looks like a boyfriend who's scolding me because I'm wearing these kinds of clothes in the middle of the night.

"Okay, let's go"

I stand up first and turned to walk to the room. As i was going to stepped up, I.M hold my hand that makes me stop from moving. I slowly turn around to stare at his face going down to our hands.

"What are you doing?" I said in a low tone.

"I like you" he said directly that makes my heart beats like crazy.

I smile sadly. "There are more pretty and deserving girls for you. Why me of all people, I.M?"

He slowly let go of my hand and stare at me deep.

"I don't need pretty girls and i like you. I don't care if I'm an idol and you're a random woman for the others, I don't care to what people say, I don't care if you think that i deserve better. I don't care, aliah. I like you so much and liking me back would be enough for me"

"What makes you think that i can like you back?" I asked with a low tone and avoid his eyes.

He quickly grabbed my waist and and let our body becomes closer. He's staring at my face while me can't think straight because of how close we are.

"What if i say that you like me since you made that fan account who's messaging me for so long?"

What?! How d-did he know?

I pushed him but he didn't let me go.

"What? Are you denying it now?" He whispers to my ear that makes my body shivers.

"It's n-not like that"

"You like me, right?"

I nodded slowly.

The moment that i nods, he hugged me tight. I almost cry because of happiness because finally, i can call him my love officially.

"Let's go?" I.M asked, smiling that makes me blush. Argh! He's so handsome!

I nod and he hold my hand carefully.

Minhyuk's POV

"Shownu hyung, what do you think is happening right now on them?"

I'm with shownu hyung now because we're both alone in our rooms so he come to me and say that he'll wait I.M in our room.

"I feel that they already confessed to each other" shownu hyung said smiling and it makes me smile too because i ship them! Hehe.

"What if we let them share to this room? I'm going to switch with I.M" i said, grinning.

"Hmm, do you think so? Let Aliah know first"

He's really a strict dad, joke!

__________________________________________

[Kihyun, Hyungwon]

Hyungwon is laying on the bed playing games on his cellphone while kihyun is doing his skincare routine.

"Kihyun, do you think there is something going on between Aliah and I.M?

Kihyun's eyes bulged on what hyungwon said.

"Why? All of a sudden?"

Hyungwon shrugged. "It feels weird. I have a feeling that they are secretly dating or something"

Kihyun smile by the thought. "I don't know"

____________________________________________

Aliah's POV

"Rest now, okay?" I.M said and tap my head. We both laughed because i think it's a little awkward.

"I'll go now" i said and open the door.

"Hey!" We're both shocked when we saw shownu oppa inside.

"Hey hyung, what are you doing there?" I.M asked.

"Hey you two! Come here first" minhyuk said that makes us stare to each other. For sure, minhyuk will rain us a questions.

"Minhyuk, let them rest for now, okay? It's already 1:40. We're all tired" shownu oppa said and tap minhyuk's shoulder.

"Bye" i waved my hands at them when they left.

I am smiling widely as i jumped to the bed and closed my eyes. I feel so tired today, my body is waving like I'm at the pool. I hugged the jacket tight and smell his scent.

"Aliah, I'm waiting. You need to tell us tomorrow okay?"

"Okay" i smile and show him a thumbs up.