30 - Narration

Aliah's POV

"Happy Birthday!"

The members shout as soon as i enter the place. I become speechless knowing that the place looks beautiful and breathtaking. The cake is on the table and there is a lot of foods.

"Enjoy your day today, Aliah" shownu said.

"Thank you, shownu" i smile.

Wonho and Shownu are both topless and they are already at the pool after shouting happy birthday.

"Don't you want to swim first?" I.M asked, who's still in my side.

I scratch the back of my neck. "The thing is..I really can't swim"

"Do you want me to teach you?"

"Are you sure?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah"

"Let's go to the other pool since we can't focus when we are with them" I.M said and we decided to go on the other.

I became speechless when he took off his clothes. Oh my god! It's a pack of abs! How lucky i am that I'm seeing it now? Am i panicking? Let's calm down first.

He slowly walked to the pool. I looked around and i saw minhyuk and kihyun staring at us, want to know what will happen next. They are teasing me with their smile. Aish, those two!

"Hey, careful" I looked at I.M when he offer his hand to me.

I carefully hold his big hand and accompany me while i am going down to the pool. He's sweet. Finally, we hold hands!

"Wait, what am i going to do?"

"Just trust me" he said and smile.

Wonho's POV

"I'm thirsty" i said to shownu and go to the table. There is a lot of softdrinks and foods, we prepare it.

I saw a phone ringing. I took the phone and i saw bambam's picture. Got7 bambam?

Bam calling...

I answer the phone. "Hello?"

Bambam: Who is this? This is Aliah's phone.

"Oh bam, it's me wonho"

Bambam: Oh, why did you answer her phone? You know her?

"Yeah, she's my friend. Wait, I'll give it to her now"

Bambam: Thank you, men.

I looked around to know where she is. I went to the other side of the pool and then i saw her with I.M, they are laughing. They really look good together. I.M is smiling and being talkative. He's not like that but he looks so bright.

I don't want to disturb their moment but this bambam called out of nowhere.

"Uhm, Can i disturb you for a moment?"

Aliah smile at me and nods while I.M is glaring at me. He's still mad at me, this maknae is really cute.

"Bambam is calling" i show her phone and give it to her.

Aliah's POV

"Hello, bam?"

Bambam: "Happy Birthday, Aliah"

"Thank you, bammie!"

Bambam: By the way, why wonho answered your phone?

"Oh, I'm with Monsta X today. I'm celebrating my birthday with them"

Bambam: I see. Let's hang out soon, okay?

"Sure bam" i said.

I ended the call.

I looked at I.M who's staring at the water, waiting for me. This man, he never left me. What shownu said pop up on my mind. I.M is inlove with me?

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

He looked at me and swim to me closer.

"Do you want to eat already?" He asked back.

"Yeah, let's go"

While i am going up slowly, my heart is beating so fast. I can feel his breath on my back.

We went to the table and saw minhyuk and hyungwon eating some pasta. When they noticed us, they both cough.

"Maknae, let us borrow Aliah for a second. We feel like just the two of you are the one who's celebrating" hyungwon said that makes minhyuk laughed.

I smile, blushing for a second.

"It's just that he teach me how to swim" i said and laugh.

"I can teach you too" hyungwon said and raised his hand.

"Too bad, she can swim now"  I.M said and drink a water.

Minhyuk smile secretly, laughing at his thought.

I went to the pool where shownu and kihyun is.

"Hey, aren't you hungry?" I asked to them.

"Jooheon, let's eat! Aliah is waiting" shownu shouted.

Shownu went up to the pool and walked with me.

"Aliah, sit here" minhyuk said, tapping the chair beside him.

I nod and sit with him.

We eat happily and talked together.

I never been this happy in my entire life.