36 - Narration

It's been a week, since we last saw each other. I miss him so much but I can't make it up too.

Time check [12:01 am]

I'm sitting on the carpeted floor, focusing on the floor plans on my laptop. All the tools for my drawing and papers is all over the floor. I don't have much time to clean all of them. It's fun but tiring. I lay on the floor and click my Instagram app. I make story, showing all of the mess on my table.

Instagram.

imnameim sents you a message.

__________________________________________

*Alarm ringing* 6:30 am

I groaned. I slowly open my eyes and stare at the laptop. Did i just sleep on the sofa? Argh, the mess is still all around the floor. I walk to the bathroom lazily and take a bath. When i finished, i combed my hair and sit on the carpeted floor again.

I checked my phone and found a missed call from I.M.

Ugh, I didn't even noticed! Is he still busy?

I texted him.

:Why are you calling? Sorry, I'm so sleepy and i just saw it now.

After a minute, he reply to my text.

I.M: Hey, you're doing it again. Just rest for a minute, okay? Are you at your home?

:Okay, love! Yes, I don't have work today:)

I.M: but you're still working, tss.

: It's okay. I want to see you:((( i miss you

I.M: I love you.

___________________________________________

I took a lot of banana and slice the apples. When i slice the last apple, i accidentally cut my finger.

"Ouch" Thank god, it's just a small cut! Psh.

I put the fruits to the table and sit on the carpeted floor. I looked around and the papers are still on the floor and the rulers are on the sofa. I massage my head and closed my eyes for a second.

"Argh! I need some energy" i shout, pissed. I'm too lazy to clean all this mess. My finger hurt when I notice that i forgot to put a band aid. I hurriedly walked to the cr and put a band aid on it.

"I miss him so much!" I whisper, as i really want to cry.

I was chewing some banana when someone knocks on the door. Omo! Who is that? I fixed myself and sigh, walking at the door. I opened it slowly and find I.M wearing a cap and mask. He also have a paper bag on his hand.

"Can i come in?" He asked. I got back to my senses when he speak up. I scratch my head and smile shyly because it's still mess.

I open the door widely and let him come in. It's his first time to come here.

He sit on the sofa and i sit beside him. He stare at me.

"You look tired" he said and put his arms to my waist. I just avoid his gaze and smile.

"I'm fine. You didn't tell me that you're coming" i said and hug him because i really miss him so much.

We hugged each other tightly, missing each other. He combed my hair and kiss it.

"Stop working for now. Wait, that's your breakfast?"

"Yeah?" I said

He shake his head and took the paper bag. He put in the table.

"I expected this that's why i buy you food"

I.M's POV

I really miss her so much. I want to come over yesterday but it's already midnight. The moment that i stepped in to her house, i got surprised because the interior is really beautiful and her living room is kinda messy, full of papers in the floor.

I looked at her, she's really cute. She's eating on the kitchen, staring at her cellphone. I took all the papers and put in the trash can.

"Hey, why are you cleaning? You're my boyfriend" she said, looking at me.

"Yeah, and all i want is to let my girlfriend rest" she smile widely and wash her hands.

"Okay, i will rest. Wait, are you not busy?" She asked and sit on the sofa.

I nodded and smile.