14 - Narration

Aliah's POV

I'm on their van going on their dorm. I'm more nervous because I'm going to meet them all. I look at I.M who's busy on his phone right now and Jooheon is watching the people on the street. I excitedly check my Instagram if I.M seen my last message.

He already read it!! I think he checked it just now.

Instagram

imnameim.
@ImChangkyun

Hi I.M! Uh, are you busy? Did you eat already? Make sure you eat okay? :)))

Sent.

After i send it, i simply look at changkyun. He quickly clicked on his phone and stare at it. I look at my phone when i find that he already seen it. He's been reading my messages! Oh my!

I shockingly look at my cellphone when it beeped.

Instagram

imnameim.

okay:

HE REPLIED? OMO!

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jooheon speak so i look at them. They both staring at me.

"Uh, it's nothing. I just saw the news that changsub got discharged on the military" i said, phew!

They both nods.

"We're here" I.M said.

Jooheon leave the car and wait for me. They both accompany me as we went to the door. As soon as i went inside, i saw minhyuk on the sofa eating some snacks and kihyun who's watching TV. Then, shownu is on the carpeted floor playing on his phone and wonho is topless brushing his teeth while hyungwon is nowhere to be found.

"Hey, our architect is here" Jooheon said.

The members look at us and smile while wonho run upstairs, embarrassed.

"Architect, sit with us here" minhyuk said smiling. Kihyun stand up shyly and smile.

I awkwardly walk to him and sit beside him but with a little space.

"Uh, you can call me Aliah or Architect Avery and I'm here to take your opinions for the designs that you want" i said confidently.

"Is it okay if we start later? Hyungwon is still sleeping" shownu asked.

"Oh, no it's fine for me" i said.

Silence filled us and they focused on the TV. For sure, they're shy because they have a girl in the dorm.

"Why don't you sit Kihyun?" I asked.

He shockingly looked at me. "You know me?"

The members laughed. "Yeah, you guys are popular" i said while nodding.

"She's our fan and her bias is minhyuk" jooheon said smiling widely.

o.m.g? It's so embarrassing!

"Really?!" Minhyuk asked with a loud voice.

I hold my heart when he suddenly asked me. His voice is so loud and i was like super shock!

The members laughed when they saw my reaction.

"I'm sorry. I startled you" minhyuk said, laughing.

Wonho appears combing his hair. He smile at me and shake his hands with me.

"You don't need to do that" Shownu said smiling.

"Oh" wonho scratch his nose and sit beside shownu.

"Do you want to start? I'll wake hyungwon up" I.M asked me.

"Oh it's fine for me, I'll wait"

I.M nods and focus on TV.

"What's your IG account? I'll follow you" minhyuk said with low voice.

"Aliah_Yreva"

He took his cellphone and search my name on IG. He really followed me!

"Let's be friends, okay?" Minhyuk said smiling.

"I'll follow you back later" i said shyly.

"Do you want some food?" Kihyun asked me who's on my left side.

I look at him. "What food?"

"Anything on our ref" he smiled. "Do you want to eat something?"

He stand up and walk to the kitchen so i follow him. He open the fridge widely and give me space to see what's inside. There's a lot of food!

"Do you want some ice cream?" He asked.

"Uh sure"

He hurriedly took a medium sized bowl and scoop an ice cream. He's so kind but a little serious and his face is so cute.

"Why you didn't call us?" Minhyuk appears, he said like a baby.

I laughed at him and sit beside me. Jooheon and Wonho appears too.

We are all sitting on the dining table eating an ice cream. They look so adorable! I.M is on the living room, and it looks like he's not interested to me but why did he reply on my fan account? Is he replying on everyone? But i should be happy because i can see him like this.

"Thank god, the Architect they assigned on us is young" wonho said.

"Yeah, it's comfortable to work with you" kihyun said.

I nod at their talkings. Maybe it's good to have them as my client.

"After you work with us, we can hang out sometime right? Like we're real friends" minhyuk asked.

"Yeah, let's do that!" Wonho said happily.

"You guys are okay with that?" I asked. I can't believe that they're friendly.

"Yeah of course" jooheon said doing an aegyo.

I laughed.

"Ya! Who leave the snacks on the leaving room? Clean tha--" we all looked at hyungwon looking so messy but still handsome.

Minhyuk stand up and go to the leaving room. He's eating that snacks awhile ago. Hyungwon stop and stare at me. He looks shy.

"Hi, I'm Architect Avery" i said when i stand up.

"Oh, sorry you're already here. I just woke up" he apologized.

"It's okay, I'm having fun talking to them" i said, pointing the members.

"Uh, Give me a minutes to get ready" hyungwon said and run to his room.