16 - Narration

Aliah's POV

"I'm curious about you, Aliah. What is your nationality?" Minhyuk asked, drinking his coffee.

I smile a little. "I am a Filipina but i can speak English and Korean fluently"

"Wow" I.M said nodding. "How did you learn korean language?"

"Since I'm in a highschool, i said i want to go here. So, i learn korean language step by step because there's someone that i want to find here. It supposed to be changsub of btob but i think I'm fine because even if i did not find him, i find you guys. You even let me to talk and come with you so I'm very thankful" i said smiling but i feel little pain in my heart.

Since I'm in a highschool, i always dream of changsub. I'm not one of the obsessed fans like the other girls. I just want to see him like what i promise years ago.

"Oh, we know him. You're a fan of them since you're in a highschool?" Minhyuk asked.

I nod.

"Yeah, and i become a fan of you and the other members the moment i stepped here"

"That's awesome" I.M said.

"Yeah" minhyuk agree.

I shyly sip on my coffee. I took my cellphone when it vibrates on the table.

From: Sir Daze

Are you finished with your client already?

I answer 'Yes sir. Thank you for this project'

"I.M, let's go. We should head her to her home now. Her boyfriend are surely worried" i look at minhyuk who's tapping I.M on his lap.

I laughed on what i heard. Minhyuk is so cute.

"But I don't have a boyfriend" i said, making minhyuk close his mouth by his hand. We laughed on his reaction.

"Hyung, your reaction is so funny" I.M said smiling widely.

"Okay fine, but it's getting darker. Do you want to go?" Minhyuk asked me.

Even if i want to see I.M more, I can't do anything. So, i just nod and stand up.

As the van heading to my address, we shut our mouth to feel their song that playing. Kihyun's voice is so powerful but soft.

"Ma'am, we're already here" their manager said as the van stop. I look outside and it's infront of my house.

"Guys, thank you for today!" I said and smiled at them both. They both waved at me and smile widely.

I feel so happy today.

Is it wrong that I'm chatting I.M on my fan account and here i am getting closely to them.

I sigh and lay on my bed.

Instagram.

Aliah_Yreva, imnameim, and Yookih, follows you.

Omo! He follow me on Instagram! I follow back them both.

I switched it to my fan account and click I.M story.

I smiled seeing his story. He video minhyuk staring on the road.

Instagram

imnameim.
@ImChangkyun.

Love, i know that you're tired today. Rest when you head home, okay? I'll go now and rest too:)) Goodnight!💗 Don't think of me too much, baby I.M. I love youuuuu:)

Sent.

alz_kyun logged off.

Seen.