🌾CHAPTER THREE🌾

🍃LOVE, HATE, ABUSE AND REVIVAL🍃

    After crying for some few minutes,
Vanessa had a quick shower and came out of the bathroom.

She took some painkillers, gulped it down with a glass of water then went to get dressed.

She'd on a simple blue gown and her flip-flops slippers. Then she applied some lotion to her skin. Vanessa wasn't the vain type unlike Yuvraj.

So she bothered not about suntanning or adding weight. She goes with whatever changes she sees.

When she came downstairs, the dining was set. Scrambled eggs, Bacon and toast. Mollie had also prepared Scampi sauce and Chicken fillets too.

Padma was having some discission with Yuvraj. "Good morning mom." Vanessa greeted her, Padma looked up.

"Hey sweetie. How're you doing?" She asked having one of those her heartwarming smiles.

Most times Vanessa wishes Padma was her biological mother.

Padma's very nice to everyone especially when she's with kids. For once Padma has never treated her wrong.

She's a strong woman who believed that women should be independent of their spouses, seeing how she treats her other daughters in-law, especially her.

Vanessa would never wish for another mother in-law if not Padma.

Padma dresses well and she's very sociable, she was originally from a rich family and was the only daughter. She has two older brothers Vanessa has never met.

She was treated like a princess while growing up and her family were very overprotective of her but she cautioned herself never to go astray.

With an independent mind of her own, she secretly worked during her college years and earned a lot.

With that money she began her very first charity home. As time went by, she began other charities and that was actually what drew Prasad's attention to her.

They'd met when Prasad had donated to one of her charity organizations and had become friends, which later blossomed to marriage and for more than thirty years together, he never regrets marrying her.

As breakfast went on, Padma who wasn't the quiet type talked and talked.

Making a mountain out of Yuvraj and Vanessa being in the same bathroom (in a joking and amusing way), even Vanessa was tempted to laugh when Padma made mention of them having little hellions soon.

"Yuvy, don't forget to keep in touch with your wife, she'll miss you a lot." She joked around.

Yuvraj wasn't thinking with her, his mind was set on the next few days he's going to be spending in New Orleans.

What tinkled him more was the fact that Tia Esperanza was attending the shoot too. Tia was the girl he'd his eyes on before his mom packaged Vanessa to him as a wife.

She's slender and tall, a five foot ten inch and had very nice curves.

Tia's originally from Spain but had spent almost all her life in America.

She's a very ambitious and successful model plus she's a jewel designer but wasn't much into the latter.

Tia had those killer dimples that drove Yuvraj crazy. Her relationship life was quite private, so everyone assumed she's single.

"Yuvy!" Padma called him seeing her son's mind was somewhere else, "Yes ma." He replied drowsily. "Were you listening to me since?" She asked him frowning.