🌾CHAPTER THIRTY SIX🌾

🍀LOVE, HATE, ABUSE AND REVIVAL🍀

                     🔞🔞🔞🔞

Ken didn't talk to neither Padma nor Vanessa about what Yuvraj did, he wasn't going to stoop as low as playing such childish games with Yuvraj. Yuvraj was a successful model and if he solely wants, he can taint his career and in just a few hours, everything will go down for him, but he didn't want to do that.

That'll involve getting his parents wind of what is happening and he doesn't want that. He didn't want them to involve their affluence in his personal life. For the few days that followed, he showed up less at Vanessa's.

She wanted to talk to him about what the problem was, he was kinda withdrawn lately but each time, he always told her that he was fine.

"Mom did you notice something with Ken? He's kinda distant lately." She told Padma after it became too obvious to her that something was wrong with Ken.

"Something's bothering him I observed, did he talk to you about anything?" Padma asked her.

She shook her head. "No he didn't." "Then maybe you should try talk to him about it, he might open up to you." Padma told her. She made a mental note to talk to him whenever she got the chance to.

Meanwhile Yuvraj wasn't relenting on his investigations on Ken. He even went as far as getting information on the Medical School Ken had graduated from, he went there to get details of Ken.

"His parents whose name were just given as Mr and Mrs Stedman are doctors in Boston and his younger brother Nathaniel Stedman, a medical practitioner in New York." The administrative office told him.

"Why's there just little information concerning him? I thought you guys kept enough data for each student both past and present." He asked the man.

"Young man," The administrator called him. "It's against the rule of the school to give information of any of our students to strangers. That's the only information I can give you concerning Ken Stedman. If it isn't enough, then I guess you gotta go find the rest yourself." The man said to Yuvraj, having enough of his bossiness. "If you don't mind, leave my office. I've got so many important things to do." He told Yuvraj as he shut his system down.

In anger, Yuvraj stood up and left the office, cursing the old man under his breathe.

Immediately he left, the man brought out his phone and made a call. "Good day Sir, it's Mr. Andrews speaking." He told the man he called.

"A man just left my office now, he was trying to get information about Ken. I told him the normals, but guessing from the way the man was eager to get information on him, I felt he was up to no good, so decided I should call you first since Ken has cut off all sort of communication with me." He told the man he called.

The man asked him something,
"Yes, he said he's Yuvraj Prasad Singh." He relayed to the man.

"Okay, have a nice day Sir." He said to the man and hung up.

Ken was working out in his mini gym room when his cellphone rang. He was so not bothered to take the call but when he peered to the screen and saw who it was, he took the call flippantly.

"Hello, good day dad." He greeted the man. "Son, how're you doing? You've taken it up not to check up on your old man anymore, that's not good." The man said to him.

"Its not that dad, I've been kinda busy lately. How're you guys doing?" He asked the man. "Well, we were doing fine until Mr. Andrews called me today." The man began. "He said a man named Yuvraj Prasad Singh came to the school today to get information on you, he gave him the normals but still called me up to let me know and as well tell you too. Son what's happening?" The old man asked him.