🌾CHAPTER FORTY🌾

🍀LOVE, HATE, ABUSE AND REVIVAL🍀

Yuvraj was getting everything for his dinner with Vanessa prepared. He'd made reservations for the suite he wanted, and had even prepared the car that would go get Vanessa.

For him, he was excited that she was going to be there and he also wished that if his plans were executed properly, she wasn't ever going to leave him.

He was calling the hotel manager where he'd made his reservations when his driver barged into the room. He glared at the man with anger.

"I'll call you back later." He told the manager and hung up. "How dare you interrupt me? You came into my room without knocking, what impunity?" He scolded the man.

"Sir, I'm sorry to disturb you, but I found something which I thought you would be interested in." The man told him and Yuvraj backed down but still had the hateful frown on his face.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood now, tell me what you found." He said to the man as he sat down on the bed.

"Sir, I found out from sources something that would interest you about Vanessa..."

"Lady Vanessa you idiot, call her Lady Vanessa." He shouted at the man and the man jolted from where he was.

"I'm sorry Sir, I mean Lady Vanessa." He said to Yuvraj. "I don't think you'll still call her that when I tell you this." He muttered under his breathe.

"What did you say?" Yuvraj asked him but the man shook his head. "Absolutely nothing Sir." He said to Yuvraj to avoid having a fit from his anger.

"What were you saying about my Lady?" He asked the man. "Sir it's about those kids." He began. "What about them?" Yuvraj asked him impatiently.

"Sir, those kid aren't siblings." He began. "According to sources, Lady Vanessa gave birth to the boy in Georgia, a few months after she ran away from home and Ariana was born in Boston. And her mother's name was withheld. At that time, by my observation and finding, Lady Vanessa was still in Georgia University and was still nursing her son who was about a year and a few months." The man relayed. Yuvraj was shocked.

"Where did you get that information?" He asked him. "I made a contact with a professor I knew in Georgia University and he was telling me about another professor, Jeremy.

I was his father's truck driver while at Los Angeles, and this man was telling me that Jeremy died in a car accident about four years ago.

Giving me the details, he made mention of Ms Vanessa Ryan and that was when I got a bit suspicious and I was tempted to ask more.

He told me that Jeremy and Vanessa were dating at that time, and Vanessa already had a two year old son for an unknown man. Her only family member was her mother, Padma Singh.

Doesn't that strike anything in you?" He asked Yuvraj after relaying everything to him...

"You mean that Vanessa had her son before meeting Ken?" He asked the man to which he nodded.

"She lied to me. She fucking lied to me..." He smiled evilly.

"She's gonna pay for lying to me I swear. She's going to pay for lying to me." He told the man and stood up.

"Sir I'm suspecting that the boy's your son." The man blurted and Yuvraj looked at him with shock,

"Can't you see? She gave birth to him a few months after leaving your house. Checking from the timing, she was pregnant when she left your house...."

"But mom said she lost two pregnancies in the three months she was with me.." Yuvraj muttered to himself.

"Are you talking to me Sir?" The driver asked him but he shook his head.