🌾CHAPTER FORTY THREE🌾

🍀LOVE, HATE, ABUSE AND REVIVAL🍀

Yuvraj had drove about a few miles from Vanessa's when he noticed the boy wasn't crying anymore, he turned and saw that the little boy had fallen asleep, he brought out his cellphone.

"Hello." He was calling someone. "We're on our way, make sure everything's accommodating and good for a six year old. Is the nanny there already?" He asked the person he called.

"Okay, expect us later tonight. I want to allow him have some fun before bringing him home." He told the person and hung up, he looked at the boy again.

"You won't want to go back to your mommy after this one week. In fact, she'll have to come stay with us in our new house." He said and began driving again.

In bid to make the boy happy before going home, he decided to take him to an ice cream parlour that was outside town. When he got there, he woke the boy up and carried him inside the shop. "Put me down." The boy said to him arrogantly.

In order to please the child, he carefully put his feet down and took his hand. The boy took his hands from him and walked into the shop alone.

When they got in, Yuvraj ordered for mixed flavor ice cream for the boy. Sekani said nothing till the man brought the ice cream bowl to the boy. Sekani didn't touch the ice cream.

"Son don't you like it?" Yuvraj asked as he took a scoop of it. The boy didn't look at him, didn't even raise his head up.

He's trying to snub me, wanting to drive me crazy. He thought to himself, but no worries son, I'll put up with your character.

He called the ice cream man and asked him to take away the untouched defrosted ice cream, Sekani still said nothing.

After staying for a few minutes alone thinking the boy would say anything to him, Sekani smashed him bad. He didn't even look at the man's eyes nor said anything to him, he was just there, thinking of his mama.

Having enough of the boy's attitude, Yuvraj stood up. "Let's go." He told the boy, the boy stood up and followed him to the car.

The next place he went to was the Mall, he wanted to get the boy some toys. Kids love toys, those plushies and stuffed toys, cars and trucks. He knew for once his son would brighten up.

But to his utmost surprise and horror, the boy wasn't moved, not even when he showed him the new hot wheel car tracks collection..

"Do you like it? It's very beautiful." He said to the boy as he showed him the box, Sekani said nothing.

"You don't, let's look for something else." He said to the boy. He went to the truck's box. "Wow... Aren't these amazing? There are different types, choose the one you want." He told the boy.

Sekani stood and watched him like a statue, moving when was necessary. He's trying to drive me nuts so I would do something stupid, but I won't, never.

Yuvraj took a deep breathe and went to where the boy was standing. "Don't you like it here?" He asked him calmly. "There are many beautiful toys you can choose from, I'll get you anyone you want, just mention it." He told the boy but still he said nothing. He was just holding his iPad like it meant more than all the toys in the shop put together.

"What do you want?" Yuvraj yelled, he'd had enough of the boy's attitude. He placed his hands on the boy's shoulder and shook him hard.

"Talk to me boy, what do you want?" He yelled louder. People turned and were looking at them.

"Talk to me, you're not dumb, you're driving me crazy." He yelled at the boy. Soon the boy started crying, he left Yuvraj and ran to the unfamiliar elderly woman who was pushing her cart past the toy section. The woman was surprised as the boy hugged her and began to cry. "I want my mama." He cried softly. Yuvraj walked up to them.