Chapter 7

Saturday has arrived, Y/N run downstairs, bid goodbye to her mom and before she could reach the door, the twins stop her by hugging her legs.

"Where you going, nee-chan?"

"Natsu and Nara want to go too!", Y/N crouch down and hug both of them.

'Shin wouldn't mind them, right? But they are going to make a mess at his house while we're studying', she thought, contemplating if she could invite the twins. She kissed both of them at the side of their head, letting out a sigh.

"Sorry guys but me and Shin nii-chan need to study for our exam. And there's no one in his house so there will be no one to look after you guys. Stay home with Mama, okay?", she look at Nara then Natsu, trying to not fall into their big doe begging eyes.

"Natsu, Nara, your breakfast is ready. N/N, I already pack enough for you and Shinsuke", Y/N smile, grabbing the other two to the dining table. She grab the food that her mom pack, kissing her mom on the cheek. She ruffles both the twins hair earning a groan from them and giggles from her and off she went to the house across hers.

When she was at his doorstep, she look at her phone to find a text from him saying that the front door is unlock. She invite herself in, already smelling the delicious food he made.

"I'm in the kitchen, N/N", a voice from the kitchen call out and she put her bag on the sofa. Walking towards the dining table to drop the food from her house and made a beeline to his kitchen. He was cleaning his kitchen, not noticing she was behind him.

"Need help?", her voice startled him, earning a gasp and his eyes slightly large.

"Oh... Can you grab two glasses, I will prepare everything else", she nods and went to grab the glasses. As she walk back to the dining table, she was amazed of how he set up the table as if they were on a date, in his house. Kita notice her and pull one of the chair for her. She giggles, setting down the glasses as she sit herself on the chair that he pulled.

"Thank you. I'm excited to eat your tofu hamburger!", he laugh, fork one of the food and pass it to her yet she misunderstood the gesture as if he was feeding her. Without second thought, she open her mouth and munch the food, his eyes enlarge but just for second and lips curls to soft smile.

"Your tofu hamburger are better than mine, Shin. Yours are my favorite now", she open her mouth as big as she could and glomp on the remaining food on his fork. He chuckles at her chipmunk cheeks while she enjoy his food.

°°°

Once they are done having their breakfast, Kita told her that they are going to study at his room and that his room was the third one from the stairs. She ask him to bring her bag upstairs first as she insisted to wash the dishes. He complied as it somehow help his plan.

Truth to be told that after the second years introduce him to the TikTok challenge, he search up for some ideas on how to show his feelings towards the girl he love for a long time that even he did not realize when it start to bloom. He set up his phone camera, more like a hidden camera on his study desk. The sound of her footsteps getting louder as he went beside his door.

The door of his room, open revealing Y/N. She was surprised to see him near the door and before she could ask him, one of his hand cup her cheek as the other snake around her waist, his lips meeting hers in a gentle kiss. She was stunned by his actions but the feeling of his lips on hers give her pleasure as if it was magical, washing away all her worries at the moment. It was as if their lips were made for each other as he tilt his head to deepen the kiss, her hands went to his hair and his back. He pull away but leaving a peck on her sweet lips, his forehead touch hers as he smile, her mouth mirroring his. His hands wrap on her curvy waist.

"I like you, N/N. But I think I actually love you, for a very long time", she laugh, trying to hide her embarrassment yet fail while her hands went behind his neck, eyes close.

"I love you too. I think ever since I laid my eyes on you when my mom ask me to go meet my old best friend. I guess the old me also like you too", she open her eyes and chuckles, his smile getting wider as he pull her, not wanting any gap of air between them.

"I guess we love each other for a long time and I'm glad I did this", he cups her face as he kiss her lips again. She place her hands on his face, eyes staring into his, her whole face is as red as tomato.

"Although I lost my previous memories, I will never forget you and this moment. I will cherish this memory as my core memory", he laughs to her one of Disney movie reference. Closing the door, he pull her to sit on his bed as he went to retrieve his phone. He climb his bed to her, sling his arms around her and showing his phone.

"Sh-Shin! You record it!?", they are watching the video of themselves on his phone as he lean his face next to her.

"Well I do want to confess to you but I don't know how and when. The boys were watching one of the videos and it gave me ideas to confess to you", he close the video as he click on his camera icon. Kissing one of her cheek as he took a picture, her face flustered. When she realize what he did, she pout, taking over his phone.

"I look ugly on the previous one. Don't you ever use it! Let me show you how to take a photo", one of her hand went to the side of his face as she push his cheek to squish hers and snap their expression. Kita laugh at their expression, mainly at his.

"I think we both look ugly in this one"

"That's the point! You can only post an ugly picture of both of us"

He took back his phone as he put it as his lockscreen and the other as his home screen.

"Can I use your phone for a while?", he lend his phone without hesitation, she took his phone gladly and send the video to her phone. She pass back his phone. He didn't say anything since he did see what she was doing with his phone beside her. A question pop up in his head.

"N/N, do you want to be my girlfriend?", his sudden question make her laugh as she squish his cheeks together, making his lips turn to a pout.

"Silly. I was already yours when you kiss me", she kiss his lips once, twice and more, making him blush. He push her to the bed and shower her face with more kisses, making her giggles as it felt ticklish and the new couple cuddling on his bed while giving each other more kisses.

12/8/20 unedited¶
27/8/20 edited¶

Heads up, next chapter will have sexual contents.