Special 2

The boys find it weird that their captain is late for their practice when they arrive at an empty gym until they saw the ace who was pushing out a cart full of balls. Aran told them that Y/N have an emergency situation and pass him the keys to the gym. The boys were having self-practice when the door of the gym open and enters the captain and their manager but what makes them raise their brows in confusion is how their captain 'holding' the manager. The blonde twin snickers as he remember the scene, the captain carrying his girlfriend like Ohta carry Tanaka.

"What's wrong with L/N senpai?", Suna was the first to snap from confusion as Kita make his way to the bench, laying you on it

"Sorry we're late. Y/N had to change her uniform because her blood leaks-"

"SHIN-SU-KE! Why would you tell them that!", you groan hitting his arm, some of the boys blush at the reason why you are in your PE attire. How can he told them that so bluntly? It was only your second day of period and while you were tidying up your desk, Kita saw a dark patch on your skirt since his desk is a few rows behind yours. When he walk to your desk, he whisper told you about your stained skirt, making your face red in embarrassment, groaning at your situation. He lend you his blazer to cover it while both of you go to your locker to fetch your PE attire. You told him to go to the gym first but he insisted that he want to wait for you, making you more embarrassed. Once you are done changing to the fresh clothes consist of a white shirt and white track pants with black stripes. You lean onto him, asking him to carry you to the gym because you don't have the mood to even walk which result in the odd way of how he carry you because you don't want him to touch anywhere near your butt.

"Ugh just go, I don't have the mood to do anything right now", Kita frown, sensing that you are mad at him but he knows it was just your mood swings during your period. After months together, he realized that your mood swings is something that he can't control and nor do you. Even if he stay quiet, you will be mad at him saying 'he's not paying attention to you' but when he talks to you for a few minutes, you ask him to shut up which make him shocked when he saw you with an attitude for the first time. However, your mood swings also make you more clingy and horny. You told him that having him making love to you somehow help you to ease your period cramps and he was glad he could help you in any way which include relieving your sexual desires. He also enjoy being intimate with you during your menstrual cycle due to your high sex drive so it's a win-win situation for both of you.

Kita decides to join the others to practice as you cool yourself down. The practice goes as usual, the sound of their shoes squeking and balls bouncing off the floor annoyed you, you fish out your phone from your pocket and play your favorite playlist. After an hour the boys take a break after finishing a set of match which conclude today's victory side with Osamu's team that include Akagi, Ginjima and Aran.

Y/N was listening to a certain song when she saw her boyfriend was approaching her. She smile as she volume up her phone, walking towards him slowly.

¬You're the light, you're the night¬

Her right spread open and followed by her left hand.

¬You're the color of my blood¬

Her hands slithering from her head to her body, making him blink his eyes as he stop in his track, watching her every gestures as she slowly walk towards him.

¬You're the only thing I wanna touch¬

One of her hand went to his shoulder and slide down to his arm as she intertwined their fingers. All eyes on the couple including Atsumu who just got hit by a ball by his twin playing around but did not seem to faze by the pain as his eyes still on the captain and his girlfriend.

¬So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do¬

Her fist lightly hit his chest following the rhythm. Kita only stand there still as if he knew that's what she want him to do at the moment.

¬Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do¬

Her fist that was previously on him are now on her chest, thumping to the beat.

¬Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do¬

She grab his hands and slides them on her sides making the crowd gasps and squeals.

¬What are you waiting for?¬

She sing along the song, eyes staring into his brown orbs.

¬I'll let you set the pace¬

You walk backwards slowly away from him, eyes never leaving him as so does he. You can see sparks in his eyes, amazed at your little show for him.

¬My head spinning around, I can't see clear no more¬

You run in circle around him like an orbit.

¬What are you waiting for?¬

"Catch me!", you shout and run towards him as his hands open to catch you in a princess carry style. He spin his body with you in his arms from the force as he laughs with you. The boys awed and applause at the short performance as the song ends shortly. Kita was about to let go of you but your arms and legs lock around him making him flustered and eyes widen. You whine as you snuggle to him, latching on like a koala.

"I wanna go home please", you mumble out, the boys were flushed by how you cling onto your boyfriend, looking away as they pretending to not see whatever you are doing with their captain. Kita's hand wrap on your waist as the other patting your head. His attention back to his teammates with his usual calm facade.

"I guess that's enough for today. You all may go back and rest", the boys nod and bid their captain goodbye.

He went to the bench to pick up your bag with his while you are still hugging him like a koala. Both of you walk home in that position, earning some stares and comments but he ignores it completely. Whenever you tell him you were about to fall off, he will stop and slightly bounce you a little to make you snuggle him back in place. You both were having small talks and flirt all the way to his home where he throws you and glomp you on his bed.

17/8/20 unedited¶