Chapter 14 💗

She felt something wet on her chest and scrunched her nose. Wanted to open her eyes yet the sleepiness felt so heavy. Her nether region were rub which make her arouse yet her eyes couldn't open. She move her hands to the person in her embrace, reaching to the silky hair of the person.

Once her eyes flutter open, a silver like hair filling her vision. She look down to see mouth latching on her right nipple, gently sucking on the bud, sending shivers to her body as blood rush to her womanhood, turn on by the sight of her lover. She kiss the hair of the half-asleep guy, one of her leg wrap on the hips of his tighter to feel more friction.

"Sh-Shin... Wake up", she lean down her head near to his ear. The warm breath from the woman tiltillate his senses which make his eyes flutter open, mouth unconsciously still sucking on her bud. He realize there was a light liquid that alert his taste bud, which made him suck her nipple more while his hand went to her other bud that needed attention. She mewl, feeling her nether region twitch as he suck heartily on her bud, drinking her milk first thing in the morning. His mouth unlatch itself from her bud after he had his fill and look at her lewd expression, his hands groping and massage her mounts, giving both of it the same pressure.

"Starting today, I want your milk as breakfast", he kiss her perky nipples and massage them, earning soft moans from her.

"Shin- I want you... ", she pull him by her leg that was on his hip, pulling him closer to get more friction to her throbbing pussy, her hands hugging his head to her chest as he plant kisses all over it. He trail wet kisses to her abdoment and finally reach her exposed cunt. He push her body slightly to lay her on her back as he dive into her cum stained pussy from their late night activities. He rub on her clit while smearing their mix cum to her slick folds, making squelching sound as her breathing getting heavy. His morning wood getting hard, twitching in excitement.

"Your wish is my command, princess", he intertwined their fingers, lips molded with her as the tip of his manhood tease her hole before entering her cum-filled pussy making both of them moan into their kiss. He waste no time and pound into her, with how filled her walls of their previous activities, the sound of squelching and skin slapping resonated in the room along with the creaking of his bed and muffled moans from their kiss. Her slick wall help his shaft to go deeper and hit that certain spot that make her toes twitch in pleasure. They broke their kiss, letting their blissful moans pour out of their mouth freely. He look at her lustful face, eyes half lidded and in a moaning mess from him impaling his rod into her tight hole that has been twitching and squirting, their juices that was being filled the night before dripping from her tight hole onto his bedsheet. With his body on top of her, her engorged clit was rub whenever he thrust, making her hands wrap on his back, leaving crescent marks as she try to hold onto him while receiving all the pleasure he was giving to her.

"I'm near- AhHH"

"Me too, babe", and just by him calling her 'babe' make her walls clenching down on his thrusting shaft, earning grunts from him. She scream his name as she release on his still thrusting dick. Her walls that was clenching him deliciously help him ejaculate his semen inside her with a final deep thrust into her womb, feeling the wall of her womb expand from being filled of his seed. They kiss again sloppily as he cradles her head while his shaft pulsating inside her, shooting out his load, making her toes twitch as she wrap it on his hips, pushing him deeper into her. Her hands hug him tightly as he deepen their kiss. She let out a whimper when she felt cold air on her now empty hole as he pull out. She giggles and let out a satisfied sigh as she ruffles with his messy bed hair as he let her with a gentle smile.

He was about to get up but her arms was on his neck and legs still on her hips. He raise one of his eyebrows but decided to wrap his arms on her body and walk towards the bathroom to take a shower as she latch on him like a koala. He would wash her whole body including her slick folds as she does the same to him. She told him that she want some more time to wash herself thoroughly and he nod as he walk out of the bathroom. Actually she wanted to try something, more like try to prank him. She was quite nervous about it but she's really curious of his reaction towards such thing. After around 10 minutes, yes she took extra 10 minutes not to shower but to clean his bathroom, she walk out and saw that he was already in casual clothes, about to go walk out of his room but halt when he saw her.

"I'm going to make breakfast", she nod with a smile as she zip open her bag to get fresg clean clothes of hers. Once she's done dressing up, she walk down to see him frying eggs. He did not notice her presence until he felt arms on his waist and someone back hugging him.

"Are you okay having egg and toast for breakfast?", he felt her head nod which was leaning on his arm, peeking at him making breakfast. He put the fried eggs on a plate as he proceed to make the toast, chuckling at her following him with arms still on his waist.

"Shin I need to tell you something", he turn to her, his arms hugging her smaller body and head tilt to the side.

"Sure. What is it, N/N?", he saw her eyes avert to the left before turning back to him, lips quivering.

"Shin... I'm pregnant", there was a pregnant silent until only the sound of the toaster go off, making him snap out of his trance.

"I'm sorry...", her eyes dilate and was about to tell him the truth and let out an awkward laugh but he continue his words.

"I'm sorry if you're not ready yet but I will try my best to take care of you both and I was about to pro-", he stop as he saw you laughing with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry Shin but that was a prank", she somehow felt relief. When she heard him apologize first, she taught that it would be the end of them just like that but how silly of her thinking that he would do that. She could see his face from shock turn to sullen.

"I don't mind having a baby with you", he spoke softly but she heard it clearly. He turn his gaze away from her, his cheeks turning red. She pull him down by his neck and kiss his slightly pouty lips, making his eyes widen.

"I love you, Shinsuke", he hug her tighter by the waist as he kiss her cheeks and lips.

"I love you too, Y/N"

27/8/20 unedited¶