Chapter 5

"Why are you here", her voice were different, cold and bitter. Still clutching on her torso, the pain has lessen but it was still there. The man walk towards her but she quickly avoid him by walking to the group of boys.

"Sorry guys, I forgot that I'm lactose Intolerant. I love milk but seems like I can't drink it much anymore", the boys were shock and worried when her voice sounded different from before. All eyes were on her and the man approached her.

"So cold to your father. Why don't you introduce me to your friends, Y/N?", she clenched her fist, looking at the floor and eyes up to the boys, not wanting to look at the man.

"Everyone, this is my old manager. Also my stepfather", the man walk closer to her, too close to her liking that she step aside, hands crossed over her chest.

"Why are you distancing yourself from me, Y/N? That's a rude way to greet your father", he was about to grab her hand when she slap it.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH ME. YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER AND YOU WILL NEVER BE", the whole gym went silent, only the sound of her ragged breathing could heard. Her chest goes up and down rapidly, eyes filled with rage on the man.

"I'm here just to tell you that I'm back and to fetch you from school but I guess you don't want that", with that, the man walk away and out of the gym.

Once the man is gone, the first one to react was Kita, walking to her and cage her in his warm embrace. She didn't hesitate to wrap her arms on him even though it was the first for them. She didn't care, she just need some comfort.

"Please keep him away from me, Shin.  I only trust you", she spoke softly near to a whisper but he heard her clearly, nodding his head as he rub her back to calm her breathing.

"Are you okay, L/N senpai? If you need anything, just tell us", Osamu and the others walk towards her, still shock from the previous scene even after her stepfather was long gone. She turn her head after wiping her tears which also stain Kita's shirt but he didn't mind it, pulling herself out of his embrace.

"I want to trust you guys with something. Can I trust all of you?", without thinking, all the boys nodded their heads and they sit back in circle like previously. Aran went to the door of the gym and lock it, preventing anyone to enter and in consideration for Y/N's confort. When all of them settled in their seat, Y/N let out a huge sigh, Kita's hand still rubbing her back.

"Back then, I did tell this to one my friend that I used to be my close friend but she exposed my secret to my classmates and nearly the whole school know. Which is why I'm back in Japan. The perks of being popular", she scoff, hands pushing back her bangs from her face.

"I know we just met and barely know each other but... My heart says I can trust you guys. So I will tell you my darkest secret", some of the boys gulp in nervousness, some nodded their head, anticipating what she wanted to say.

"I don't know the details of how my mom and my manager or my current stepfather got together because I was in comatose state but the twins told me that while I was out, they go on dates and my mom always on the phone with him. When I woke up, he was also there but my mom only introduce him as my old manager. I didn't notice it at first but after I was discharged, I also saw that my mom keep on calling someone at late nights", Y/N play with her fingers, eyes on the floor.

"When I ask her, she just told me 'just a friend'. I don't believe her at all. My sister even told me that a few weeks before I woke up, my mom bring her and my brother to a dinner with him. I never like him even though I just met him with no memory. He just make me uncomfortable. Finally, a week after I was discharged, they got married but she only told me 3 days before the wedding. I don't know but feel betrayed somehow because although I don't have much memory, I know that my real father passed away", she tried to control her voice while speaking, a little thankful that the boys were listening silently to her.

"One day while I was looking at the photos to gain my memory, I found my diary. I... I know something was off about that old man right from the start. And I found out my previous self was molested by him. I told my mom about it...", there were gasps and muttering surrounds her. Her tears threatening to fall.

"She didn't believe me! What worse is that my mom ask her husband about it and of course he would deny it. I'm her daughter and she believes him more than me! And she dismissed this as if its nothing and cased close just like that. But over the months, that old fuctard still try to touch me in my sleep and whenever he could. So I bought myself a ticket to Japan a month ago and threatened my mom to run away from home. She followed me with the twins, arguing with her husband but still following me", she wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"I guess he found us. Another thing is he used my mom's and my money for himself and his daughters, I don't even know how my mom was so okay about it. So please, I'm begging you guys to help me avoid that man and keep this a secret", she look at each of them, seeing some smiles and nods while some others give a thumbs up.

"Thanks. You know... I'm really glad I lost my memories, I bet the previous me was having a hard time dealing with lost, distrust, betrayal and shame. At least I can make more good memories with you guys", her endless tears rolling down her cheeks, Kita pulled her to a side hug, followed by Aran, Osamu, Suna and all the boys join to hug her little figure. She was stuck in a group hug of hunks, laughing and suffocating.

"Guys I can't breathe!", one by one pull away by her with smile on their face and pat her head and shoulders, giving encouragement and assurance.

"Thank you for your time. I feel better telling that to someone", she heaved a sigh and all of them get up and grab their things. But before anyone could get out of the gym, a yell from her stop their tracks.

"Anyway, who was the one that use the toilet and didn't flush it!?"

10/8/20 unedited¶