Chapter 6

Okay I have a confession.... I don't know and I don't have TikTok okay? Ahaha. And that means that I don't know its layout or whatever and how the app looks like. At first I don't want to publish this part because I want to get to know about the app but being a lazyass, I didn't even download the app lol

Yeah call me old fashion or whatsoever but I'm not really into those things and I don't find the need to have it either. For now I only have Whatsapp, Instagram, Telegram (to download anime) and a Facebook (for gaming) account. I think I only enjoy using Snow app back then but that was like 2 years ago.

But lately I've been addicted to watch a compilation of videos about this one challenge on YouTube and I find it really cute! Okay my confession is quite long so let's get on the story!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The national tournament was a few months away, the boys of Inarizaki volleyball club was taking a break after 2 sets of match. Suna was scrolling through his phone when his phone dings. He click the notification which pop out his TikTok app. His laughter and chuckles attract the attention of their captain and the twins, Y/N was busy wiping the floor, afraid the boys would trip from their own sweat.

"What are you watching, Suna?"

"There's a challenge that went trending, it's funny how they got rejected", he play another video where there were some descriptions about the TikTok-er's  best friend.

"Oh I've watch this! The girl kiss him back, so cute", Osamu give spoiler to the middle blocker and earn a glare from him, spoiling the fun.

"Go away if you've watch it. No one ask for spoiler", they watch another, and another and another video. Approximately 10 minutes after that, Kita pat Suna's shoulder, signaling that it's enough TikTok for the day.

"So basically they make a challenge where they kiss their best friend to know if they are mutual or unrequited. I thought TikTok only for dancing or something", the captain make a conclusion after watching some videos, his eyes slowly avert to the girl who was busy picking up the balls around the court.

"Yeah. Kita-san, didn't you make one with L/N senpai a week ago? It was trending too! Even some says that you and L/N senpai look cute together", Atsumu scroll his phone, showing to Kita the comments and post on the internet about Y/N and him, who was labeled as Y/N's secret boyfriend. The end of his lips curl, form a smile but went unnotice by the boys.

"I was shocked to see you dance captain, especially with L/N senpai", Kita's expression remain reserved as he walk to the center of the court, clapping his hands as it echoes around the gym.

"Alright break is over. Lets continue our practice", the boys snickering at their captain trying to change the topic because they literally saw his face turn red a little before walking away. The sound of shoes screeching on the wooden floor was heard as the boys gather to resume their practice.

...

Y/N pass the bottles to each boys after team Atsumu, Omimi, Suna and Kita won another match against team Osamu, Akagi, Aran and Ginjima. Atsumu and Osamu were bickering about being the better twin and before things get heated, the girl stand  in the middle of two tall twin towers, hands on their shoulders.

"Both of you were great. Please calm down, I have something to tell you guys", the boys glare each other for the last time and walk away, all their attention on their manager.

"You guys got the skills, your strategy were great for the upcoming tournament but one thing is lacking", Suna and Omimi stare at the girl blankly, whereas Kita, Aran, Akagi and Ginjima focusing on her while the twins are having a glaring contest behind their captain back.

"Stamina. From my observation the last few days, a match consist of 2 or 3 round depends on the result and volleyball consist a lot of running and jumping. I have a really good idea on how to build stamina and we will do it after warm up and cool down", the boys nods, still wondering what her suggestion. She open her bag, pulling out a rather huge box and the boys wonder what was it until they saw that it was a speaker.

"Lets dance!", she click on her phone and a rather catchy song blast from the speaker that already connected to her phone.

"Okay guys each of you give the others some space. This is just a freestyle dance which mean you can crack your own moves or follow me", the boys distancing themselves, some feel embarrassed while idiots like second years started following her moves, including the captain that follow her steps awkwardly.

(you guys may imagine how the boys dance cause I'm not really good with the explanation)

There are some little jumps, spinning and the rest just move their limbs. After 2 songs, the boys already getting the hang of it and enjoying the little workout that was conducted by their manager.

"Another song, L/N senpai!", the twins shout simultaneously which earn some groans from their teammates.

"We dance to another song because you want to and just follow but I'm out if you want some more", the team's libero spoke out, wiping his sweat on his forehead.

"I thought it was supposed to be only one song... I'm sore", Suna heaved, seeming tired more than usual.

"Although I'm also enjoying myself dancing with you guys but I have to agree with the others, boys. That's enough for today", Y/N chuckles at the twins enthusiasm. Her eyes move to the captain who was taking a breather, a soft smile on his face. She avert her gaze to her stuff on the floor, trying to avoid him catching her staring at him.

When all of them done their cool down routine including Y/N, they all bid their goodbyes to each other, now leaving only the manager and the captain locking the gym.

"N/N, are you free this weekend? Since our exam is around the corner, do you want to study together?", she was surprised and he can see it through her eyes that enlarge slightly but her pink tinted cheeks were hidden by her mask.

"I'm available but I'm afraid we can't study at my house anymore. I don't want to be near my stepfather"

"That's fine. I initially want to invite you to study at my house since I will be alone this weekend and I want you to taste my tofu hamburger"

"Sure, I would love to eat your cooking, Shin-chan"

11/8/20 unedited¶
27/8/20 edited¶