Hellochiwa and Sorrynasai

I apologise so much for not updating recently because I don't have the mood to write for the past month. I've been under pressure a lot since living again with my family.

So as the eldest, of course my mom would pick on me over every single thing. Nah I don't think because I'm the eldest, it's just another typical mother thing to nag over everything lmao. So I have a hobby to wash the toilet once a week (yes being a germaphobe give me this weird hobby), but she won't comment on how clean it is or much say thank you. She would point out the flaws, 'why didn't you throw away the rubbish too?', yeah things like that. She won't say anything about what you do but she will comment on the things you didn't do. And also since I'm the only one that can drive the car aside from my utterly useless stepfather, she will ask me to drive here and there and ya know mother's nagging and weird sense. At first she will say she wanted to go to supermarket A but when we arrive, she say 'Oh how about go to supermarket B, it's not that far'. I'm also in awkward terms with my lil bro since he's rarely home and never talk to me. I'm also still in a fight with my lil sis because she's being a brat anyway. So yup, major reason why I prefer living far away from my family.

Well before this I live in another city which is 7 to 8 hours away from my family home for University but since it's Pandemic season, we were sent home. My current semester started last Wednesday and it's not like it's my first time adapting to online classes like previous semester but yeah everything is frustrating. In my country, there are some city that have different work days and my University is at one of them. So while everyone else is sleeping in the early morning of Sunday, I actually have class which is really frustrating since I can't put on speaker or on my video like my lecturer want to. This is because my sister is still sleeping... And I have no suitable room that I can freely be alone to focus on my online classes. And I am really annoyed since it is really hard to understand and pay attention to the online class, some of my lecturer don't turn on their video and worst part is my internet connection sucks.

Another reason is that I've been playing a lot of online games like Guardian Tales and Harvest Town. Yeah totally recommend those games. And the game everyone love today, Among Us which I'm always being the first kill. Perhaps I look easy to kill I don't know... I know you will be like, 'You should have continue your book instead of playing games', but I'm sorry, gaming is another part of my soul since I was young. I mean I started playing games since 8 and even have PS2 when I was 10 so yeah, I'm a game addict lol. I even bought a new phone just to play games smoothly lol.

Next reason is that I was fired from my job due to Pandemic lol. It was my dream job! Well the job scope is that we have to go to citizens house which is why it was stop lolol. My face break out a lot too and ughh I hate how my clean forehead turn bumpy.

During the break from my writing I already came up with a lot of ideas and draft them, it's just I have no motivation yet to continue so I hope you all, my lovely kawaii readers will be understanding and excuse my laziness.

I am so sorry for leaving y'all hanging I mean THIS BOOK HAS REACH 4K in 3 months? Even with only black and white cover!? (ah yes I was stressing over the cover because I'm really bad at editing). This book also rank as #1 recently and still in top 10 which actually make me shed a tear of joy... I can't thank you enough for all the supports and I love to read all your comments and thoughts of this book.

Sorry for the long ass ranting but yeah I just want to keep y'all updated on why I don't update anymore at the time being. Again I apologise deeply for leaving y'all but I assure you that there will be happy ending lol. And I might make a sequel book for this one, Life as Mrs Kita 🤤

Okay that's all babaiiii and stay safe. Always sanitize and disenfect yourself not only your hands okay~ And please avoid going out if not necessary, if you do, please wear a mask. You're also a frontliner, guardians to help the world beat the evil Corona virus!

251020¶