Chapter 5

Don't forget to vote, leave a comment and please let me know about any suggestions or errors.

Hope you enjoy!

Axarii's POV

It's been about three weeks.

Yup, three weeks since the last time I've seen Xavier. After what happened last time, I couldn't bring myself to see him again.

I would ignore his calls and only text back when he wanted to take the kids out somewhere. The last time him and the kids went out was about three days ago.

The contract between both him and Mr. Collins had already been dealt with a few days ago but he's still here in California.

Reyna had been repeatedly asking when would Xavier come over for the tea party they had planned, but I just know that it's not a good idea to have him in the house anymore...

I was honestly surprised when Cole would ask about him too, since he only would act mean towards Xavier the whole time he's ever around.

It was now around seven in the afternoon and I had to be ready by eight for some event that Winston begged me to attend with him the other day since he's "as lonely as a sock that has lost its match"... whatever that means. So I already had Sophie know what time to come over and watch the kids before I would have to leave.

I began to go upstairs towards my room to go and get ready while the two stayed in the living room watching Spongebob, not even noticing my disappearance.

Once I walked in my room and into the bathroom, I immediately stripped from my black tank top and comfortable sweats before I adjusted the temperature of the shower to what I loved.

Scorching hot.

Of course it would be really hot at first but that's what makes me love hot showers even more! I sighed in ecstasy as the overheating water fell onto my tan skin, causing it to then turn slightly red.

I briefly washed my somewhat curly hair with one of my favorite shampoos and conditioners before I began to wash the rest of my body. Every time I would close my eyes or look off into space, all I'd see was Xavier.

Even though he's not physically here, he could still invade my privacy.

I try to think of other things to get my mind off of him but more visions of Xavier flowed through. Where he'd trap me up against a wall, his big hands roam over me, the number of times he almost kissed me that day...

No!

My face was now flushed due to my own embarrassment, me getting slightly aroused just by thinking of him. I quickly finished with my shower before I hopped out and dried myself off, then started on blow drying my hair.

After I did all of that and brushed my teeth, I walked out of the bathroom and made my way towards the walk-in closet.

I slipped on a matching pair of black lace undergarments before I looked at the dresses to choose from. Winston had told me that it wasn't an event that required you to dress up, so I just chose a tight black dress that was off the shoulders and came above my knees with a little slit on one side. I wanted to wear my favorite pair of flats but I decided on wearing my luxury black pumps instead.