Imprisoned

A figure approached the Throne of Odin, the Allfather. He dawns gold, green, and black armour. Around his wrists, ankles, and neck are shackles that are being held be numerous guards that are escorting him.

"Loki." a woman to the side of Odin's throne says. 

"Hello, mother." The man, Loki says mockingly, "Have I made you proud?"

"Please, don't make this worse." she asks, sorrow in her eyes.

"Define worse."

"Enough." A stern voice say from the throne. "I will speak to the prisoner alone."

The woman leaves and Loki steps up to the throne. On his last step he bangs his ankles together, causing the shackles to rattle.

Loki laughs, "I really don't see what all the fuss is about." He says flailing his hands.

"Do you not truly feel the gravity of your crimes? Where ever you go there is war, ruin and death." Odin says sternly.

"I went down to Midgard to rule the people as a benevolent god, just like you." Loki says shaking his head.

"We are not gods. We are born, we live, we die. Just as humans do."

Loki waits just a second before answering, "Give or take five thousand years."

"All this, because, Loki desires a throne." Odin says.

"It is my birth right!" Loki says anger clouding his vision.

"YOU'RE BIRTH RIGHT, WAS TO DIE! As a child, cast out on a frozen rock. If I had not taken you in, you would not be here now to hate me." Odin said. All the while, Loki was losing more and more of his edge.

Loki steps forward as to challenge Odin. "If I am for the axe, then for mercies sake, just swing it. It's not that I don't love our little talks... I don't love them." 

"Frigga is the only reason you are still alive and you will never see her again. You will spend the rest of your days, in the dungeon." 

The guards pull back on the chains. Shocked Loki stumbles back with them. He scoffs, "And what of Thor? You'll make that witless oaf, while I rot in chains."

"Thor must strive to undo the damage you have done. He will bring order to the nine realms, and then yes, he will be king."

The guards grabbed Loki shoulders and dragged him out of the room. They brought him to a special cell. Inside the cell was a girl, no older than a teenager. She sat in the corner watching Loki as the guards forced him in. She sank into the shadow of the corner as Loki's glare punctured her pride.