Thank You

"Who are you." Loki said sitting down in a chair on the opposite side of the cell.

"My name is Asher Tiberious." She said in a small voice. She was small, barely five foot. She had thin blonde hair that passed below her shoulders.Her ears were small and pointed, leaving Loki to believe that she might be an elf. She wore black glasses, that held a very, Midgardian look to them.

"You must have done something very bad to be imprisoned here. What did you do to warrant the imprisonment of a child. You can't be anymore then fifteen years old, in Midgardian standards."Loki said. He understood that, he would most likely be staying in this cell for a while so he might as well try to be semi-not-rude.

"I'm fourteen. And I haven't done anything. Odin thinks I am to powerful to be free. I was locked up six months ago when he found out my existence." Asher said, spitting out the Allfathers name like poison.

Loki smiled. "Seem's like we have something in common then. A hatred for  Odin."

Asher's eyes widened as she realized who he was.

'He must be Loki Laufeyson.' She thought to herself. "He's the one who was adopted by Odin and Frigga.'

"I guess." She shrugged.

She realized that he couldn't hurt her, he wasn't foolish enough to. If his- If Odin was afraid of her power, he should at least be weary of it.

"So tell me, Asher. Where do you come from? You look like your a long way from home." Loki said leaning back against the back of the chair.

"Alfhiem." She said with a far off look to her eyes.

"So you are a light elf." He said.

"No. I am the spawn of a light elf father and my mother was a spirit." She said hiding her face.

Loki got up and walked over to her. Picking her chin up gently, he looked into her eyes. "Do not be ashamed. I come from a family much worse than yours. You are far to pretty to be hiding." He said, smiling. It was a genuine smile too. One he hadn't used for a long time.

She smiled back at him.

"Now, it must be late. You should get to bed." Loki said taking her hand and bringing her over to two mats with small pillows. Loki of course wouldn't sleep but, it looked like Asher hadn't slept for a long time.

She curled up on the mat and smiled at Loki.

"Thank you."