A Bit Of Back Story

When Loki reached the aircraft he set her down unto a bench, checking her vitals. Soon a team of Midgardian healers came and pushed Loki away from his soon to be adopted daughter. The away team finally got to the craft and it started to take off.

Thor and Rednir were taken to a different aircraft for the safety of Asher.

Rednir was still out cold as Thor restrained him in a chair. He shook his head, finally remembering who he was, and what he had done to his brother.

On the other aircraft, Loki sat watching the medical team work on Asher and an agent that had been injured. The Avengers sat on either side of him, with worry in their eyes.

Then finally, Natasha spoke up breaking the silence. "What happened Loki?"

"The man, who had abducted Asher, was my cousin. Rednir Tialson. I had thought he had died over a thousand years ago, when he found out he wasn't of Asgardian decent. He was a mix between, dark elf and Asgardian. He must have run away to the Hyproxy when he left." Loki said looking downward.

"No. Not there. What happened before the attack?" Natasha said, concern in her eyes.

"Oh. Well, after I fell into the abyss, I was put through something, you would call the 13 stages of Hell. I was dropped onto an abandoned world, with many unseen dangers. When I finally escaped, through becoming a stowaway on a exploration vessel. Then I met a man named Thanos. He enslaved me, tricking my mind into countless hallucinations. I was tortured into submission, and when seemed to be to hard to break, I was put under hallucination that Asgard was being attacked, by Midgard. I only did what I thought was right." Loki said, wincing as he remembered the memories he had tried to lock deep inside him.

Then the unexpected happened.

She hugged him.

He was shocked at first but then hugged back. A tear slipped out of his eye. When they broke apart, everyone in the vessel turned to look at Loki.

"I do not need your pity, Asher does, keep working." Loki said hardening up again.

Steve smiled, "That's the Loki we all know and love." The team chuckled.