Rednir

Asher was beaten to a pulp. She hung from her wrists. The little clothes she had left were torn to shreds. Her glasses were broken and strewn somewhere along the floor. It had been a few days since her abduction and she had finally learned what they wanted. They wanted her to join their side. She was incredibly powerful, and with her, they would surely win.

The door to her cell opened and the same man greeted her, as he had for the last few days. He always wore a pair of jeans and a black button up jacket. He wore a mischievous smile on his face and his head was cocked. His black hair swooped upward. She would think he was kinda cute, if he hadn't been torturing her.

"So, Asher, have you thought any about our deal?" He said. He would always give her the chance to change her mind, before He attempted to change it for her.

"Never, Rednir." She spat.

His smile faded into a straight face. He pulled a four inch blade from inside his jacket. He then began to walk over to her. This time, he started with her right arm. He started craving on her left arm. The symbols he carved were the same ones that were on her legs and other arms. He carved with such elegance.When he was done, he grabbed a towel and dried off the blood, as he had done every other time. But this time he didn't stop. He then smirked and moved onto her face. He looked her in the eyes when he was once again finished. Before leaving he cut her wrists and let them bleed.

She felt herself start to drift off, most likely from the loss of blood.

It had been four days since Asher was kidnapped, and Loki was doing no better. He barely ate, and never slept. S.H.I.E.L.D. had agreed to help him, and they had supposedly found a lead. Loki was on his way when he accidentally bumped into someone on the street. He was about Loki's height and was wearing a black button up coat. On the right side of his neck, a tattoo showed. It was of a square, with a diamond that that had a cross over it. 

"I'm so sorry." The man said helping Loki up. He then proceeded to whisper in his ear. "She's not safe with us, I guarantee you that."

Loki turned around to see the man had vanished. His eyes were wide as he ran the rest of the way to S.H.I.E.L.D. 

He burst into the lab, where Tony, Bruce and Thor were. "I know who has her." He said gasping for air.

"What? Who, brother?" Thor said.

"It's a clan called the Hyproxy. I group of elite wielders of magic, who were said to have died out in the war against the Dark elves. One or must have survived and gone into hiding, only to come out now." Loki said. "They used to thrive in a realm called Muspelheim."

"We'll set up an extraction team, that realm is not that big, it shouldn't be too hard to find them." Thor said running out of the lab. 

Tony looked at Loki with a straight face. "By the way, you owe me like, alot of money for destroying my tower."