Prison Break

A couple hours later, Loki and Asher are playing a game they invented, in which they would throw a metal cup to each other and the first one to drop it lost. It was always a very long game, because they both had very sharpened reflexes.

But, something caught Loki off guard and he held the cup in his hand. There were people breaking out of their cells, due to a creature that was smashing down the walls. Loki watches with curiosity, while Asher gets up and stares. Loki grabs Asher and brings her behind him as the creature begins to walk towards the stairs. 

They both exchange glares, and if looks could kill, the creature would be dead a hundred time over.

The thing walks away, deciding to not let Loki and Asher out of their cell.

"You might want to take the stairs to the left." Loki said smirking. It was not his wish to break free from this prison, but to keep Asher safe.

Then, a figure appeared, beside the warriors who were fighting the inmates.

"Return to your cells and no further harm will come to you. You have my word." His booming voice echos throughout the chamber.

He gets attacked by one of the many prisoners, but he grabs him, "Very well you do not have my word."

Asher chuckled to herself.

Loki sat her down on the day bed, where she would be hidden from the fight. He kept watching until the man, who was his step-brother, Thor and his friends had taken out most of the prisoners. Thor glanced over to Loki and left.

Loki turned to Asher.

"Whatever happens, you are staying here. I would never be able to forgive myself if you got hurt." Loki said.

"Awe. Is the God of Mischief protecting me?" She said smirking. She had gained much confidence and was starting to take after Loki.

"Only you Asher." He said sitting next to her.

After a while, Asher had gone to sleep in her cell, which was now connected with his. Loki has sitting down reading a book.

A guard came.

"I am so sorry, Mr. Laufeyson. But Frigga has died." He said and walked away.

Loki looked to the floor and when he was sure the guard couldn't see him, he let out a burst of energy, that sent the furniture flying against the walls.