Frosty

Loki sat on the day bed, talking to Asher.

"I used to go down to Midgard when I was younger. I made this beautiful little spot, with the coziest log cabin in the woods." Loki said sighing. "It's a shame that I'll never be able to use it again."

Asher just smiled. "Maybe one day you will, Loki." 

Loki smiled at the thought. "I doubt it."

They both chuckled.

"Could you teach me how to do magic?" Asher asked with hope in her eyes.

Loki smirked, "Of course Asher." 

They trained for the rest of the day, watching for guards and having fun.

Asher learnt quickly and it made Loki believe that she may have already possesed the knowledge, but it was locked away in her mind, waiting to be brought out. Loki tought her more each day, until she was at his level. 

They performed small tricks for each other and entertained themselves. 

"Loki, are you an Asgaurdian?" Asher asked. She knew he was adopted but, from where, she was oblivious.

"Why?" Loki asked

"Because, you don't act like one. Your so much nicer than most."

Loki looked down, ashamed. "No. I'm not." He then looked up, a burning hatred in his eyes for the man who had made him think that it was shameful to be what he was. "I'm a frostgiant.

Asher was stunned. "Can I see?"

Loki was slightly taken aback. "Your not afraid? Why?"

"Because, your the father I never had Loki. You don't deserve what happened to you." She said hugging him.

"Thank you Asher." Loki said his eyes tearing up.

When Asher look back up at him, his skin was a light blue with darker marks running through it. She gazed with admiration in her eyes. 

Loki realized that, his bare skin was touching her, so she should have gotten frostbite by now. But she hadn't. Another item of proof that they were special to one another.