Kidnapped

Little did Loki know, that Malekith, the dark elf that they were soon to fight, had plans for Asher. He knew what she was and planned on using her as a weapon against him, if worst came to worst and he died.

While Loki was making his way back to Asgard after he, 'died' a follower of Malekith was sent to abduct Asher. and they did.

Asher was sitting on the day bed, reading her book when someone came in. The thing immediately grabbed her by her throat and knocked her out. She didn't even have the chance to fight back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Thor had finally returned to Asgard, Loki had disguised himself as Odin, and sent him away to Midgard to be with the mortal he had fallen for, Jane Foster.

Loki left as soon as possible. Odin was only away, nothing had happened to him. Loki just needed Thor out of the way for a little bit, for making arrangements for Asher. 

He ran down to the dungeons to find an empty cell. He searches the whole chamber for her, but to no avail. He collapsed onto his knees.

"ASHER!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Asher had finally woken up. She was in a cell and her wrists were shackled up to the walls.

She pulled against them, but they didn't even budge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Someone had taken Loki's bestfriend, and daughter. He knew what he had to do now. The only people that could help him were his sworn enemies. But he was a changed man now. He only wished he knew how to prove his innocence to people that are known for holding grudges.

The Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D.