United

"We've got a fix!" Someone shouted. 

The extraction team fro Asher consisted, all of the Avengers along with, a couple level 5 or up Agents.

Loki was sitting in the back of the aircraft and jumped up as Tony shouted.

Loki walked over to Tony. "We've found the building she's being kept at. It's got a lot of heat signatures though. It will be hard to infiltrate. We've hacked into security cameras, and I've found  the one with who I think is Asher.

Suddenly, a video stream popped on the screen. There she was, Asher. Hung from shackles on her wrists, bloodied. There was carvings all over her body. She almost looked like an ancient book of some unknown language.

Rage filled Loki's mind. He was going to find the beast who had done this to her, and put him through the hell he had to go through. 

Thor saw the change in Loki's demeanor and walked over to him.

"Brother, calm down. We will find the monster who did this for him." He said putting a hand on Loki's shoulder.

Tears welled up in Loki's eyes. "If only I hadn't been so quick to jump on revenge. I could have protected her." He said as he sat down.

"Tell me about her." Thor said sitting down next to his brother.

"She's so beautiful. When I met her, I knew not of what would happen. But, she understood me. She understood why I did what I did. She was broken when I found her. We had grown very close." Loki said, shaking his head. "She's so innocent. She doesn't deserve this Thor, she didn't deserve prison. The only reason she's in this mess, is because Odin was scared of a teenager."

"Wait, What?" Thor asked confused. "Odin put her in there?"

"Oh, he didn't tell you?" Loki said, the anger beginning to come up again, but he held it down. He was a changed man, he wouldn't let his anger get the best of him again. "Odin put Asher in prison because she was powerful. He was afraid of what she could do."

That's when the plane shook and they realized they were landing. Loki got up with Thor. Everyone was suited up and it was quite the sight.

The God of Mischief, The God of Thunder, a genius billionaire, a scientist with breath taking anger management issues, two master assassins, a living legend and three S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. 

All united to save a teenager.