Make Over, and The Initiation

A couple days later, Asher was out of the hospital and all that was left was scars. Her and Loki were staying at Stark Towers until they could find a place to stay.

Today was the day that they were cutting and dyeing Loki's hair. The were cutting it really short, almost the same length as Tony's. Then Loki had picked out his hair dye, which was a burnt auburn/Brown color. 

He winced as Clint started cutting. Yes, Clint. Hair dressing has always been a secret pass time of his. It took about two hours, to cut and style his hair. When it was done, you would never recognize him. His hair was up in sort of a quiff, and he was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans instead of his armour.

The first thing that Asher did was hug him. "Now, you are a new man, dad."

Loki had finalized the adoption of Asher.

He smiled. "Yes I am."

Three weeks later, Loki and Asher, had found a house, not to far out of New York. They had both started training for becoming field agents, and were dominating every challenge thrown at them. Today they would be becoming full S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Loki had dressed up in his favorite black suit, and Asher in a black dress, that matched her wings, and showed off some of her scars, that she secretly liked because they looked like tattoos.

Asher had come to learn to control her wings in the matter of the last few weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                                              FLASHBACK                                                                                                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher stood in the middle of the arena, wings unfolded. Suddenly she took off and then fell. 

This happened about a hundred more times.

"This could take a while." Natasha chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Loki and Asher reached the base, they were escorted in and came to the office of Director Fury. He was still a bit iffy on Loki, but he seemed to take a liking to Asher, everyone did. She was kind and funny. What was not to like. about her?

Fury smiled. "Loki, Asher. We, at S.H.I.E.L.D would-" Fury started but was cut off by an explosion.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!