Waking Up

Loki sat in the waiting room of the hospital in Midgard. Considering Odin's disappointment they decided going to Midgard and having some very trusted doctors take care They had taken Asher in about an hour ago. Finally a healer came out, holding a clip board.

"Sir, Ms. Tiberious is in a deep coma. We don't know when she will wake."

Loki drew in a sharp breath.

"You are allowed to go visit her now."

He stood up and walked over into  ward 221. When he opened the door, he was greeted by Asher lying in a bed, with a breathing mask and various other machines. Her blonde hair was spread out on the pillow and her legs were bent slightly. 

He walked over to her, and sat in the chair next to her. He grabbed her hand and a tear slipped from his eye.

"Oh, Asher. If I hadn't left, you would never been in this situation."

"It's not your fault." A small voice said.

Loki looked up a smiled. Asher's eyes opened slowly, and she smiled too.

"After all, you did save me." Loki chuckled.

"There are no words for how sorry I am, Asher."

"it's okay." She said smiling softly.

A knock sounded fro the door.

"I think you have some fans, Asher." Loki said walking over to the bad.

In walked, Natasha, Steve, Clint, Tony, Bruce and Thor.

"Asher, these are the Avengers." 

Asher's eyes went wide, as she realized. These were the people who nearly killed the man she thought of as a father.

The girl, Natasha, walked over to her, grinning. "We aren't here to hurt you. We help your father break into the facility."

"Father?" Asher questioned confused. Her father had died before she went to prison.

"Loki didn't tell you?" Natasha said looking at Loki, who looked a bit embarrassed.

"Well, I was about to." He said. "Asher, since, technically, you have no family, I would like to ask if if you would do the honors of being my daughter?" 

Asher smiled. "Yes. Thank you so much Loki!" Loki walked over to her and hugged her gently.

"And Loki, we have a proposal from S.H.I.E.L.D. We'e always in need of new members." Steve said.

"Wait. You're asking me to be in S.H.I.E.L.D.? After everything I did?" He said pointing to himself.

"Well, if you're reasoning was correct, you're record could be cleared." Steve said smiling. You could see the only person slightly against this was Clint, but knowing him, Natasha  probaply convinced him.

"I would be honored, Captain." Loki said smiling.

"Okay, but the public might need some time, we suggest you take up a new identity."

Asher smiled, this meant she could finally get him to cut his hair. 

"No." Loki said, his eyes widening, knowing what Asher was thinking.

"Yes." Everyone said smiling.