Leaving Something Precious Behind

Thor walked down to the dungeons the next day, He finds Loki reading a book with Asher no where to be seen. Of course, Thor didn't see the fault of Asher's disappearance, he had never met her.

Loki realizes Thor had come and put his book down

"Thor. After all this time, and now you come to visit me. Why? Have you come to gloat? To mock?" Loki said standing up.

"Loki, enough. No more illusions." Thor said walking up to the barrier.

Loki sighed, and the illusion faded. what the scene really was, was Loki sitting on the opposite wall, his hair a mess and his eyes raw from crying. Asher was next to him with her head on his shoulder. Thor looked curiously at his brothers companion.

"Now you see us, brother." Loki said, "Did she suffer?"

"I did not come to share our grief. Instead I offer you the chance of a far more richer sacrament." Thor said looking back to Loki.

"Go on." Loki said becoming interested.

"I know you seek vengeance as much as I do. You help me escape Asgard, and I will grant it to you, vengeance. And afterwards, this cell." Thor said.

Loki laughed. "You must be truly desperate to come to me for help. What makes you think you can trust me?"

Asher's eyes were wide. she knew that Loki and Thor were about to commit treason. And she didn't want Loki getting hurt.

"I didn't. Mother did. But you should know, when we fought together in the past, I did so with the glimmer of hope that my brother was still in there somewhere. That hope no longer exists to protect you. You betray me, and I will kill you." Thor said. Asher looked to Loki begging him not to do it.

"When do we start?" Loki said smiling.

Asher gasped.

"But before, may I have a moment with Asher?" He asked his brother.

"Yes. Be quick." Thor said walking away.

"I will be safe, do not worry, Asher. I will come back when all this is done, and I'll take you to my cabin." Loki said taking her shoulders.

"The one in the Midgardian forest?" She asked a tear running down her face.

"Yes. The one in Midgard." He said wiping away her tear.

"Be safe, Loki." Asher said as he stepped out of the cell, out the door that Thor had created.

"I will." He said as he smirked.

The door closed as he walked away. Asher slowly picked herself up and made her way over to her cell. She picked up a book that Frigga had brought Loki, before she had died.

It was called Harry Potter and The Socrcerer's Stone. she predicted that Frigga must have brought it from Midgard, for she didn't know of anyone by the name of, J.K. Rowling in Asgard.

She dove into the magical and mysterious world of Harry Potter. She was half way through the book when she finally decided, that she should go to sleep, and that she would read the rest tomorrow.