S.H.I.E.L.D.

When Thor arrived at the S.H.I.E.L.D. he had to take the daunting task of convincing Fury to help him and his brother. 

"Thor. I didn't expect you in today." Fury said.

"Director, I need a favor. Someone very close to someone I love has disappeared." Thor said.

"Is it something with Jane?" Fury replied.

"No. Her name is Asher. She was cell mates with Loki." Thor said.

Fury just looked at him in disbelief. "You're kidding right? You're asking us to help out our enemy? Loki destroyed New York, last year! He killed over 80 people in TWO DAYS!" Fury shouted.

"Yes, but he is changed. Loki loves Asher as a daughter." Thor pleaded, remembering his talk with Loki about her. Loki had told him how much she meant to him.

"Thor. He is the GOD of Mischief and LIES! How do you know you can trust him!" 

"I don't, but Asher did. And Frigga. And Jane does too."

Fury looked taken aback, Jane wasn't the one to throw trust around.

"Okay, but if he does anything. I will not hesitate to restrain him, and if worse comes to worse, I will kill him." Fury agreed.

Later in the conference room, he had gotten, all the Avengers to come as he did a debriefing.

"Alright. Now, you guys may not like this mission, but I don't care. A girl named Asher has gone missing."

"Why should we care? Dozens of people go missing." Tony Stark retorted.

"Because this particular person is Loki's daughter." Thor spoke up.

Everyone was taken aback.

You could barely hear it, but if you were to listen very close, you could've caught Natasha saying "Oh, that poor child." 

Clint caught this and chuckled.

"Of course, not biological. But him and her have grown quite close over the last six months. She was his cell mate."

"That makes sense." Tony said. "She would be a criminal."

"No. She is not a criminal. I don't know why she was imprisoned. Only Loki knows, and I don't think he's going to tell anyone soon." Thor explained.

"Well, what are we waiting for. Let's find her." Steve said standing up.