Help

Loki ran for the Bifrost. When he reached it he was confronted by Heimdall.

"Heimdal! Open the Bifrost! It's Asher!" He said out of breath.

"Yes. She is out of my sight. Good luck finding her Loki." Hiemdall said opening up the portal.

The next thing Loki knew, he was in the middle of Jane's living room with Thor and Jane on the couch.

"Loki?" Jane and Thor said at the same time.

"Thor. It's Asher. She's been kidnapped." He said before blacking out. The Bifrost and running had taken alot out of him.

"Wait! I thought he was dead!" Jane said helping Thor bring him onto the couch.

"I did too." Thor said confused, but deep down he was happy.

"Who's Asher?" Jane asked as they set him down.

"His cell mate. A fourteen year old girl." Thor said remembering. "I think she was an elf."

"We need to help her, Thor. She's only fourteen." Jane pleaded. When she saw the look in Thor's eyes her face fell. "Thor! Please at least look into it!" She begged.

"I will tell Fury." He said. 

"Thank you Thor!"

Later that evening, Thor had to go to S.H.I.E.L.D. and Jane had opted to stay home and look after Loki. He had still not awoken, and she was beginning to worry. Suddenly, his eyes opened and he shot up.

He panted and Jane ran over to him.

"Loki! Hey, calm down your alright!" She said easing him into a sitting position.

"Asher- Asher." He said breathing heavily.

"Were going to find her. Don't worry."

His eyes were wide and there was a flood of emotion raging in his eyes. tears threatened to fall.

"It's all my fault. I should never have left her alone." He said burying his head in his hands.

"No one knew that this would happen, Loki. Stop blaming yourself." Jane said. "You need to get some sleep. C'mon." she said leading him up to the spare bedroom in her house.

Loki lie down and Jane left saying that if he needed anything, she's just down stairs.

He stared at the ceiling. 

'If I had only been there to protect her. I hope she's alright.'

Downstairs, Jane had gone onto the internet, to look up anything about a being named Asher. If she was going to help save her, then she needed information.

What she found was astonishing.

Asher Tiberious was the child of a light elf named Gryn Tiberious and a spirit known as Angelica. Angelica was said to be the first pure sole to enter Alfhiem. Asher was said to have unknown powers and was very powerful. It seemed, the Myths were writing themselves. There were stories of her in the dungeon with Loki, the tale of her kidnap. And just written, was an article, describing how Loki was feeling. She closed off the computer, not wanting to invade Loki's personal life. But, she had seen something. It was Loki's explanation for who he had become.

And She believed every word of it.

Although, she decided not to tell Thor of this. Loki needed to tell him himself.