Magic knights entrance exam

(Reader's pov)

A few moments later, all the five squad captains appeared. The squads were: Silver Eagles, Crimson Lion Kings, Blue Rose Knights, Gray Deer and Purple Orcas. Once they arrived, the exam started.

The first exam was flying on a broom. It was easy because, last year, I had a broom which I founded in an old wardrobe and I practiced with it until I was discovered by a guard and he took it from me. Since then, I never saw that broom again.

The next exam was the development one. It was given to me a seed which I had to make it grow with my magic. I held it tightly in my palm, concentrate and toss it on the ground. In a couple of seconds, the seed transformed into a giant tree.
"Wow! It's amazing! How she did that?!" all the people said while starring at me in shock. All of them except the Silver Eagles captain.

All during the exam, I continued to dazzle the people who were there until the final exam came, the battle.

Boys and girls starting fighting each other. A few moments later, a boy came to me asked me to fight with him and I accept it. We went in the center and, before the fight starts, he approached me and took off my hood.

"I know you. You're princess (Y/N) Kira. A royal failure who has the nerve to show here with the hope that she will become a magic knight and then she will be loved by everyone..."

"SHUT UP!!" I said yelling at him. "Even if my father says it that doesn't mean I am. I have a strong magic and I want to protect this kingdom with it."

"What magic? Those stupid tricks you did during the exam? Don't make me laugh!! You're a fool if you think that you have strong magic. Trust me, you won't stand a chance against me." he said with pride in his eyes. "Now you can go to your castle and cry like a baby because you'll never become happy."

Then I opened my grimoire ready to cast a spell.

"So be it." he said and then opened his grimoire. "Let me show how a strong magic really is. Ice magic: Ice fist.".A huge ice fist appeared in front of me, ready to attack.

"Do you think you're scaring me? I will become a magic knight no one will stand in my way!" And then, a tear fell from the sun and turn into a golden sword which appeared in front of me. I took the sword and cut his ice fist. It disappeared immediately. He was shocked.

"H... How you did that? It was my best spell..."

"What? Are you scared?" I said with a smile on my face. I fast ran to him and tied him up by immobilizing him with a light rope. It was a deep silence in the arena until a tall man approached me while clapping.

"Congratulations, (Y/N), I'm impressed! You sure will become a strong magic knight."

Every one looked at the tall man with shock and I didn't understand because I didn't even know who was.

"Let me introduce myself. I am the 27th Wizard King, Rafal Darkwood, and let you join magic knights in any squad you want."

"Wait, you can't do that.She's a royal failure... " said the captain of the Crimson Lion Kings.

"No, she isn't. I watched the intire fight and I think she has potential. Don't forget that I'm superior to you and I could punish you if you refuse my orders. Understood?"

"Yes sir." he said ashamed.

"Now, (Y/N), which squad will you choose?"

"I.... I choose the Silver Eagles." I said very excited.

"Very well. Now go there and wait to end the exam...And don't worry about your father, I will talk to him. " he said while pointing to a large room.

"Ok and thank you very much, Wizard King!" I said and went in that room. It was a large dressing room with bences. I sat down on one of them and wait to end the exam.