Confession

(Nozel's pov)

After I arrived at home. I was heading to my room, until I heard voices coming from my Father's office. I approached to the door so I could hear who he was talking to. It was Beatrice's father, Mr. Misako.

"I can't wait any longer!" Mr. Misako said to my father. "Your son's birthday is on 30th December. Until then, something bad could happen and ruin this marriage."

"I agree. I though that I got rid of that stupid rat, but she's back. More than that, she's under the Wizard King's protection. I'm not her captain anymore so I can't make her suffer like two years ago." my father said. He was talking about (Y/N) and then, I realized that my father manipulated all the squad members to make (Y/N)'s life a hell. I couldn't belive it.

"We have to make to marriage to happen sooner if you can't do anything to that brat." he said and it was silence for a minute.

"Alright, then. The wedding will be next month. I can't make it sooner." my father said and I was shocked. It was too sooner. How can I win (Y/N)'s heart in one month. My birthday was in 6 months. Until then, my life could be destroyed by Beatrice and I would never be able to get rid of her ever.

I ran into my room and locked the door.

It was midnight. I was crying until someone hugged my back.

"Nozel, it's ok now! I'm here for you" she said and I recognized that voice. It was (Y/N)'s. I calmed down and turned around to see (Y/N). In her back, it was the window opened, so that's how she entered without me noticing. She cuppped my face and wiped my tears. "What happened?" she said with a calm voice.

"My marriage with Beatrice... will be...in a month." I said and she looked dissapointed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for you. " she said very sad and stopped hugging me. She looked at me with tearing eyes. She knew that once I'm married with Beatrice, I would never be able to see her again. "After the wedding... we will stay friends, won't we?" she said crying.

"No...because we can't."

"Nozel..." she said in shock.

"Once I marry Beatrice, we'll never be able to see again. She will never leave me alone and my father will get rid of you somehow...." I said and it was silence for a minute until I had the courage to speak again. "Even if we're still be able to see each other, it won't be enough..." I said and approached to her "It will never be enough because I....I love you!" I said, grabbed her waist and kissed her. Her lips were so soft and sweet. She grabbed my neck and kept kissing me.

She broke the kiss and looked at me with a beautiful smile blushing.

"I love you too, Nozel!" she said and kissed me. Shortly after, we started using our tongues, fighting for dominace. Of course, I won and I explored every inch of her mouth. That was perfect.

After that, I broke the kiss to let her breathe. She took a deep breath and rested her head on my chest. I grabbed her and put her in my bed. I sitting next to her until we fell asleep. That was our first night sleeping togheter in the same bed and the first time I felt like I didn't need anything else.