Unwanted Marriage

(Reader's pov)

I was in the Silver Eagles's Headquarter's backyard tied and beaten in front of the entire squad. They were looking at me with satisfaction how I was suffering being beaten by their captain. I knew they would do that, they are noble jerks after all, but what I didn't expect was the person I loved the most to drag me in that hell.

After that, my image went blur and I lost my concience. I woke up in a dark cell with my arms and legs tied with obsidian chains. It was so dark that I couldn't see anything, until I saw a light coming towards me. It was the Wizard King holding a torch.

"Good morning, (Y/N)! Did you sleep well?" he said and giggled. I frowned at him and struggled to broke the chains, but they were to thick. "It's useless to try to free yourself. The obsidian cancels your sun magic."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I want what you have, the power every human could dream of, the Sun's true power, the power to change world's order."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you understand, (Y/N)? You're more powerful than the all four great elemental spirits at one place. When you've activated your spirit form, that was only a small part to your power. You were about to kill everyone, especially your loved one, but that fool nearly killed you!" he said and I was shocked. More powerful than the elemental spirits...Nozel nearly killed me... "But, fortunately, he didn't hit your heart so your body could heal itself. What a waste! A great power to be possesed by a weakling like you. If I didn't exist, you would be already dead. " he said and he was kind of right. If he didn't take me to his mansion to train me three years ago, I would be dead. "Aww...don't be sad, (Y/N)! After today, your powers will be possesed by someone more capable than you, me!" he said with a wicked smile.

"What are you gonna do to me?"

"I'm gonna sacrifice you in a demon ritual. It's very simple. First, I will inject my magic in yours and then, I will cast a forbidden spell to suck all your blood and drink it. After the ritual will be done, I will conquer the world and become the Supreme Emperor!" he said and laughed maniacally. He opened the cell and grabbed me. I screamed for help, but nobody could hear me. I though that it was gonna be my end.

(Meanwhile at the Silva Residence)

(Nozel's pov)

The day when I'm gonna marry with Beatrice finally came. After what happened since I've met (Y/N), I decided to accept my fate and follow my life program, just like my father was doing. Denying that program and being against my father was foolish and I didn't wanted to believe it until I saw (Y/N)'s nearly dead body.

I was in my room, getting ready for the ceremony, until someone entered in my room. It was Fuegoleon.

"Why you did that?" he asked frowning at me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act like a fool with me! I know what you did last night to (Y/N) so tell me why you did such a horrible thing to her?" he said and approached to me.

"I did what it had to be done." I said with a calm tone and that pissed him off.

"Why are you so indifferent about it. 2 weeks ago you said that you love her, and now you you don't carewhat you've done to her. How could you be like that?"

"Back then I acted foolish and reckless. I realized my mistakes and finally accepted my destiny." I said and it was silence for a minute, until he spoke.

"You weren't like that. I knew you since we were kids. You were stubborn and selfish. You didn't give up on anything which was yours...And now, you gave up on (Y/N), your loved one. I just...I just can't believe you."

"Back then I was a child. Things have changed now. I have matured and you should do the same and stop interfering in the others lifes!" I said and he took a step back.

"Fine! I disturb you anymore. Consider this rivaly ended!" he said and closed the door.

I was alone in my room. I felt a little bit sorry for saying that to him because he just tried to help me, but it was for the best. There were 2 hours left until the ceremony to begin so I sat on a chair and started reading my life program, but I suddenly felt dizzy and fainted.