Separation

(Reader's pov)
         I woke up and looked around. I was at the hospital. I had a big migraine and I felt dizzy. So many things happened that night. Beatrice cut my hair and Tedros punched me with no mercy . It was a nightmare, but, fortunately, Nozel saved me.

         I get up and looked in a mirror. My head was bandaged and my hair was long again, like it was never cut. I though that maybe when they healed me, they made my hair long again, but Doctor Owen entered and stared at me with shock.

        "Your hair was short two days ago. How did it grew so fast?" he said and I realized it recovered itself, like my leg did in my first mission.

        "I don't know... Wait! You said two days ago?"

        "Yes, I did. You slept two days because of the severe injures you had, exhaustion and starvation. Just for curiosity, what happened that night?" he asked. I told him everything what happened.He was shocked and more curious "Why did they do that to you?"

        Before I could say a word, the door opened and the Wizard King entered.

        "Wizard King, what do you want?"

        "I came to take (Y/N). I already talked with her captain and he said that I can." he said.

       <Of course he can! For my captain I was just a pain in the ass! > I though.  <After all, the whole squad hates me, except for Nozel... > I blushed, fortunately, no one noticed me.

      After a couple of minutes, we were out of the hospital.

      "Were are we going?" I asked.

      "We are going at my mansion. After what happened, I realized that you're not safe here, not matter what I do. So, from now on, you'll stay at my home, where I know you're safe and I could train you."

       "Thank you, Wizard King! But why do you want to do this? I mean, we don't have any kind of relationship."

       He didn't response and I shuted up until we arrived at a big mansion surrounded by a huge garden.

       We entered and he leaded me to my room. I lived 15 years in a library without any contact of the outside world and then I get into an another <prison>, at least it wasn't a library. That was what I thought before see my room. It was a big room with a wall full of books, just like a library... At least I had a normal bed, and not one made with books, and I would eat three times a day like a normal person.... Finally!

         I stayed there two years in which I trained my skills, learn new spells and learn some new methods about how to use mana zone to detect my enemy if I can't see him and even to read a person's mind when he is asleep. I learned things about mana that I couldn't had imagined that they exists.

        After my training was done. The Wizard King made me his assistant and I begun to work at the Magic Knights. I was very nervous because I will finally be able interact with other people and see Nozel for the first time in two years. Poor Nozel. I didn't even say goodbye to him. I disappeared and  left him with Beatrice and his father, but then I came back stronger and more motivated to save him from them..... like he did to me.