Losing My Mind

A/N: This chapter is based on this song. More or less.

(Nozel's pov)

I woke up in a silver cage. It was dark, but I could see some eyes staring at me beyond the cage. The more I looked at them, the more I felt more scared and horrified.

In front of me it was the light creature I'd seen a few day ago. It was an angel. It was down on her knees with its hand tied at her back and her head tilted down.

Next to her, they were corpses of other angels who were killed there and, in my right hand, was a silver sword with blood on its blade.

Frightened, I threw it and tried to get out of there, but it was pointless. The bars were to thick to broke them and I couldn't use magic. I came back and the angel was still sitting there. I tried to speak with her, but she didn't responded.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps in my back. I turned around and it was a demon. He started laughing and clapping his hands.

"Well done, Nozel Silva! I didn't expected you to come here at tghis young age. What can I say, I'm impressed." the demon said.

"What is this place and what are with these corpses? Did I...did I killed them?"

"No, your father, your grandfather and your great-grandfather did. It became a tradition. In order to become powerfull mans, they executed their angels, the only ones who tried to stop them achieve their goal. They represented all the unneccesary things like feelings, dreams and hopes. Now it's your turn." he said and handed me the sword." If you want to be a powerful and nothing to stand in your way to achieve your goals in life, kill this angel, decapitate her." he said and I lifted up the sword to cut the angels head.

"Do you ever loved me?" the angel said and lifted her head. It was (Y/N). I starting crying seeing her so helpless and then, I figured it out who those angels were. It were my father and grandfather's loved ones. They sacrified them and they turned into monsters who forced their children to do the same.

"What are you waiting for? Kill her!" he said and, instead of killing her, I attacked him. I cut his left arm and gave him the final shot in his heart.

"All of my pain was caused by you! Begone!" I yelled and that demon vanished along with that cage. Suddenly, I wasn't in that dark place anymore, I was in green field and the angel was in front of me without her arms and legs tied. She was beautiful. She grabed my hands and smiled.

"Your free now, Nozel! You're free to make your own decisions and be with the one you love."

"Thank you, but I don't think I'll ever win (Y/N)'s heart again. I think she hates me."

"Don't worry! If you truly love her, she'll forgive you and love you again. Today you proved that you're strong, more stronger than your father and your grandfather. " she said and my image went blur.

Suddenly I woke up and I was in my room. I was still dizzy and a little bit bit confused. Someone came and drag me to the altar. Apparently, I was late for my horrible wedding.