Loyalty

(Reader's pov)
         I couldn't sleep anymore since Nozel left my room. I didn't know why, but I felt unsecure and lonely.  In that night when he slept in my room, I couldn't refrain myself and looked at him sleeping. He was so cute!

         I got ready and went in the backyards to test my new types of arrows that I disvovered recently in missions. At that moment, I had 3 types : Sparkle arrow, Paralyzing arrow and Multiplier arrow.

         The Sparkle arrow explodes when it hit the target (I used it to Beatrice when she entered in my room by force) , but it doesn't do a lot of damage. The Paralyzing arrow paralyzes the target for an hour, and the Multiplier arrow multiplies in many arrows who explodes and do a lot of damage.

          A few hours later, the captain saw me.

          "(Y/N), STOP MESSING AROUND! You will go in a mission in Nean with Beatrice and her sisters. They are waiting for you at the entrance. NOW GO!" he yelled at me.

         "Yes captain!" I said and used my Shiny Boots to get there very fast.

         "Finally you arrived!" she said and her sisters giggled.

         "Is something funny?" I asked frowning at them.

         "Oh, dear! Your existence itself is a joke, but that not the reason we're giggling." she pushing me so hard that I nearly fell.

         I got out my bow and summoned a Sparkle arrow, ready to shoot at Beatrice.

         "DO THIS AGAIN AND YOU WILL DIE!" I said with a high tone, creating a strong mana zone which shaked the ground.

         "Whatever.... We have a mission to do. Let's go!" she said with a careless tone, like what I did then was nothing for her. I calmed down and my bow and the mana zone disappeared.

         The mission went the same as the other ones with them: me doing all the work and they mocking and laughing at me and complaining about everything.

         After the mission was over, I went back in my room, without noticing that Beatrice and her sisters  were following me. It was night and my room was dark. I was heading to the bathroom to take a shower, then I heard my door opened. I looked back and I saw them.

         "What are you doing in my room? GET OUT!" I said yelling at them. All day they pissed me off to see that they were in my room was frustrating.

          "What? Aren't you happy to see us? After all, you said when we first met that to get to know each other. Let's do that tonight!" Beatrice said approaching, while I was walking back until I hit the wall. I got out my bow and summoned three Sparkle arrows, ready to shoot in them.

         "One step closer and I will shoot. GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!"

          "Ahhh.... (Y/N), you're so serious and grumpy! Are you trying to imitate Nozel to scare me to death and leave your room? Hahahahah...." they laughed loudly like I wasn't serious about shooting at them. "Don't make me laugh because you're not funny, (Y/N), you're not. Maybe that's why you're a royal shame, because you have so many defects: you're not funny, you're naive, stubborn and weak." I started trembling my arms and crying. I was so scared that I couldn't move. "Awwww.... She started crying isn't that funny, sisters?" she said and her sisters started laughing loudly again.

           "SHUT UP....SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! BEGONE, YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I said and shoot, but a steel wall appeared and that arrows exploded in my face, making me blind for a few seconds, and then, a shadow aproched me and grabbed my neck very hard.